Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Service Departments Northern RI/Southern MA?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Providence
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 TRX
Looking for a reputable and reliable service department in the Northern RI and Southern MA area

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
I used Elmwood Dodge in East Providence WAY, and I mean WAY, back in the day. They had an “SRT/Viper” certified mechanic and my experiences there were pretty solid, but I’m sure at this point the vast majority of folks I knew there are dead or otherwise moved on…!

OP
G
Member ID
Reactions
City
Providence
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 TRX
Thread Starter #3
I used Elmwood Dodge in East Providence WAY, and I mean WAY, back in the day. They had an “SRT/Viper” certified mechanic and my experiences there were pretty solid, but I’m sure at this point the vast majority of folks I knew there are dead or otherwise moved on…!
One neighbor Likes Elmwood…. The other said stay away.
Location is perfect… and I do see quite a few SRT models on the lot.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
You could give them a ground ball, something easy to keep their tires to see if they’re worthy of your business…🧐

I can’t imagine driving my Hellcat on RI/MA roads with the horrific potholes and even more terrible cold patches to keep the asphalt contractors, who are massive contributors to elected officials, in business…

Happiness was RI in my rear view mirror. If I never visit there again it’d be too soon! 🤣