Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

second test day with dragpak 3000 da bradenton

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Thats really interesting. I have the older Dragpak 4-link that also has a fixed setting on the lower and is adjustable on the uppers. My bars are shorter and unequal length. I have the separate springs and shocks as required back in 2016. I did what adjustment there is according to Mike at MPR and the anti squat this thing has is astounding. On the hit... the rear rotates to where the bars go immediately to the ground from a 4” setting and the space between the rear tire and the fender increases by at least 1.5”. The front lifts until the bars stop it and it feels like it would stand on the bumper if not for the bars. I do need to work out the preload on the track bar as the whole car is torquing over to the right on the launch. I’m raising the bar to a 5” setting because I think it is hitting the track little too hard and it might be better to carry the fronts farther. The 60’ has been amazing as it produced a 1.9 on the first time out at approximately 4200 lbs.
1.9??

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George