Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Scat Pack owner stopping by!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Hi all!

I own a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack, although I have owned a '69 Mustang, and a few Volkswagens and Subarus in the past. My last car was a 2005 STI, which I am definitely going to miss!. No Hellcat just yet, but I may need to change that in the future...

I started making a few mods for it via 3D printing / CNC routing, and after posting one of them on Reddit recently, was told to post up here since there might be some interest.

I don't want to break any rules for advertising, so I'm not going to post any links just yet, but I did reach out to the mods to make sure I am going about things the right way. I am excited to be here!

Hunter

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Hi all!

I own a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack, although I have owned a '69 Mustang, and a few Volkswagens and Subarus in the past. My last car was a 2005 STI, which I am definitely going to miss!. No Hellcat just yet, but I may need to change that in the future...

I started making a few mods for it via 3D printing / CNC routing, and after posting one of them on Reddit recently, was told to post up here since there might be some interest.

I don't want to break any rules for advertising, so I'm not going to post any links just yet, but I did reach out to the mods to make sure I am going about things the right way. I am excited to be here!
Beautiful Challenger!

jroyk

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome to the site. Challenger is a big visual upgrade to the Subaru. ;)

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5

hellno

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 challenger hellcat
Welcome 👋

coolblue

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2009 SRT
Welcome! 3D printing amazed me from the minute I heard and read about it. Hope you can bring some interesting stuff with that technology. And welcome even if you don't. LOL.

Stormtrooper1320

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger 1320
Hi all!

Great idea for keeping larger debris out. Welcome to the forum.

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #10
Congrats and welcome from SC
Thank you both, this forum is already way more welcoming than a lot of past ones I've joined for other makes.

Welcome! 3D printing amazed me from the minute I heard and read about it. Hope you can bring some interesting stuff with that technology. And welcome even if you don't. LOL.
Honestly me too, I still have such a blast watching things print out of "nothing" when I make stuff. And yeah, I have a few things I am working on, both printed and not. I'll post more about that in the near future!

Great idea for keeping larger debris out. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, and you are local to me! I am in Columbia.

JRabq

Staff Team
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the forum. What is material for the headlight piece?

Stormtrooper1320

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger 1320
Thank you both, this forum is already way more welcoming than a lot of past ones I've joined for other makes.

Honestly me too, I still have such a blast watching things print out of "nothing" when I make stuff. And yeah, I have a few things I am working on, both printed and not. I'll post more about that in the near future!

Thanks, and you are local to me! I am in Columbia.
yeah...I'm in Essex...and Old Bay Crab lives down the road from me...so there are multiple bad influences within easy reach :)

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #13
Welcome to the forum. What is material for the headlight piece?
They are made of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate) which is a plastic with a fairly high strength and heat resistance, since it is going to be getting a lot of heat from the engine bay.

yeah...I'm in Essex...and Old Bay Crab lives down the road from me...so there are multiple bad influences within easy reach :)
Good to know, bad influences are never a bad thing!

Hunter

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Challenger Hellcat
They are made of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate) which is a plastic with a fairly high strength and heat resistance, since it is going to be getting a lot of heat from the engine bay.

what is the largest (in 🔲 ft you can print)?

JRabq

Staff Team
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Challenger Hellcat

Photo looks like you print open and blocked examples. Is the solid for right, open for left currently just a hole on the HCs? Are the simply snap in and go?

Linda's Hell Cat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
DOYLESTOWN
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Charger Hellcat