Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Say it ain't so, Ron !!

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Hi Ron. I would love that part # on the carpet if you dont mind? Was carpet install a big deal?
We did not order the correct part(s). I went and inspected the car again. If you can visualize.......There are 4 mounting holes for the seat. Two are in the right front carpet and the other two are in the rear carpet. The rear carpet includes both rear footwells and it goes over the transmission tunnel and would require removal of the console. Once I found out I had to remove the console, I chickened out and just placed black 3" tape over the holes. Here is a link for the carpet. It is confusing to say the least. If you study it long enough you may figure it out. But you need TWO different part numbers and it is going to be more like $400-$500 total.

https://parts.chryslerjeepdodgecity...ged-V8-AT/_55066_7522700/Carpet/i2395801.html

0422201623.jpg