Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Replace fuel level floater and filters

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
No. I’ll confirm it’s the right part when it comes in this week
This shows at a few sites as for a charger hellcat but not a challenger yet the tank is the same so IDK.

Definitely share once you know.

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82
Update: it looks like it’s the correct arm. It’s only for 15-16, which is strange - I wonder if they changed the jet pump after that. Will release part number once I have a chance to pull jet pump and confirm. Was manufactured in the US in 2021 a also strange, being that it’s discontinued - was expecting it to be NOS

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Update: it looks like it’s the correct arm. It’s only for 15-16, which is strange - I wonder if they changed the jet pump after that. Will release part number once I have a chance to pull jet pump and confirm. Was manufactured in the US in 2021 a also strange, being that it’s discontinued - was expecting it to be NOS
Even if they had changed the jet pump it would not have been much of a reason to change the level sender unless the position dramatically changed.

What year is yours again? Since I am a literal potato

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #84
Even if they had changed the jet pump it would not have been much of a reason to change the level sender unless the position dramatically changed.

What year is yours again? Since I am a literal potato
Between 15 and 16 lol