Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Racer X is a good guy.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
How about youtube? Heard one girl musician say she made nothing and heard another guy mechanic say it paid for his mclaren...
Youtube pays well if you can get views.

Basically companies pay Google to put their ads on YouTube, youtube then pays creators per view once you are monetized.

On top of that companies sponsor videos with products, endorsement money, etc etc

Youtube if done right can pay very well, but sadly even youtube isn't at its peak anymore. 6-8 years ago was probably peak youtube.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Actually Jack ...the quickest way to substantial net worth...(if you have anything on the ball)..find a rich old widow..preferably with no kids..and in failing health...(trust me they are out there)...now this may require you to occasionally wear a collar..and bark @ the moon on all fours..as well as other sundry tasks...but the commitment should be bout the same time wise as to obtain an MBA at a school of higher learning..and the financial gain will far and away exceed the earning potential of ANY skilled tradesman...or white collar professional :giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
Hmm so that's how you did it 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #443
Youtube pays well if you can get views.

Basically companies pay Google to put their ads on YouTube, youtube then pays creators per view once you are monetized.

On top of that companies sponsor videos with products, endorsement money, etc etc

Youtube if done right can pay very well, but sadly even youtube isn't at its peak anymore. 6-8 years ago was probably peak youtube.
Selling merchandise is the big money maker for many of the big car channels. Getting a chance to win a car fuels the buying process.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I need to figure out the merch thing. I have what I think are some pretty cool designs but don't offer them for sale.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #445
I need to figure out the merch thing. I have what I think are some pretty cool designs but don't offer them for sale.
See what Cleetus is doing. He has a warehouse with a complete shipping setup next to his shop.

He does this for many other Youtubers. Not recommending him, just saying.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Space Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
23 Demon
T shirts & merch is where the money is. The continued walking advertising keeps feeding the fire.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hmm so that's how you did it 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣
Work smarter...not harder..the service segment has amazing potential...:p:p:p;)

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
@1971demon - I’ve told my wife countless times, the next time I marry it’s for money.

I was full on Florida man while I was down there. You’d never catch me in a stupid hat and glasses like that with anyone I know (until 4th of July)… but they’re perfect to beat back that Florida sun.
I don’t mind supporting these guys, my closet is full of YouTube merch at this point. Nike never did nothin for me! Why wear their shit.

I have friends that do merch on YT.. it’s all drop order when they’re small. You order, it goes right to the shop that makes their shirts and it gets shipped. Demolition Ranch got to the point where he was making his own shirts. Cleetus orders them by the truckload and ships from his warehouse. It’s all in your volume and available warehouse space… then paying people to do the work or doing it yourself. I can only imagine how much they make on merch when they’re running a giveaway… I’m a sucker for that stuff.

Attachments

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
@1971demon - I’ve told my wife countless times, the next time I marry it’s for money.

I was full on Florida man while I was down there. You’d never catch me in a stupid hat and glasses like that with anyone I know (until 4th of July)… but they’re perfect to beat back that Florida sun.
I don’t mind supporting these guys, my closet is full of YouTube merch at this point. Nike never did nothin for me! Why wear their shit.

I have friends that do merch on YT.. it’s all drop order when they’re small. You order, it goes right to the shop that makes their shirts and it gets shipped. Demolition Ranch got to the point where he was making his own shirts. Cleetus orders them by the truckload and ships from his warehouse. It’s all in your volume and available warehouse space… then paying people to do the work or doing it yourself. I can only imagine how much they make on merch when they’re running a giveaway… I’m a sucker for that stuff.
If I wasn't the bull headed obstinate musclehead (my wife's words) who refuses to get with the times and become computer savvy...I would probably indulge:rolleyes:

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #450

I bought the Holley version of that hat years ago after my neck got scorched at an event. Works really well.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I bought the Holley version of that hat years ago after my neck got scorched at an event. Works really well.
Now if you were Italian..that wouldn't happen...the natural olive oil in your system..would act like a natural sunsceen..:p:p:giggle::giggle:;)

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #452
Now if you were Italian..that wouldn't happen...the natural olive oil in your system..would act like a natural sunsceen..:p:p:giggle::giggle:;)
Italians fry in Florida if they're not acclimated to the sun here.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Im one of them...but I never burn..I tan under a 40 watt bulb...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #454
Im one of them...but I never burn..I tan under a 40 watt bulb...
If you're out in this sun for 8 to 12 hours you will burn if not used to it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If you're out in this sun for 8 to 12 hours you will burn if not used to it.
Probably the biggest reason Fla. just aint for me...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #456
Probably the biggest reason Fla. just aint for me...
There's 3 temperate zones in Florida. We live at the top of the 2nd one.

A little further north is the same as Georgia weather.

Below us is the tropics from Vero Beach south.

We started in the top one but when I saw snow flurries, we moved further south.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
As a Red Head I will NEVER be able to acclimate to Florida! I'm so white I'm almost opaque!!:ROFLMAO::cool:

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #458
As a Red Head I will NEVER be able to acclimate to Florida! I'm so white I'm almost opaque!!:ROFLMAO::cool:
Plenty of redheads here. You have to be careful.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Kinda like the red haired invisible man..:eek:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Plenty of redheads here. You have to be careful.
You act like they can't be trustedo_O