Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Quick floor liner question

Member ID
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Hey everyone,
I was wondering, if anyone has got those 3d maxspider floor mats in their Hellcats?

As I e-mailed them twice to see, if their liners work for Hellcat, or just Chally. And no response so far.
I just do not want to get stuck with something that won't work...

Last edited by a moderator:

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Those look good! I have weathertech in my 2017 Chall HC...they fit great, but i'm not so thrilled with the SUV look of them. Those 3d carpeted mats look pretty cool. Let us know what you figure out re: fit.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
I have them in my Hellcat. Replaced my Weathertechs with them. Miles better than Weathertech imo. The fit is much tighter, the look is ten times better. No silly pop-through plug thingy to hold it in place. There’s a recess built into the liner and so it just sits on top of that hook. Super easy to remove compared to the Weathertech. Also they have really cool little grippy feelers on the underside. These things stay put. They did their homework. No carpeted version is available that im aware of though. My eyes are open for that.

Last edited:

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Nice looking mats. Fitment looks like it would be good with a molded mat like that.

rdlsrt

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pearland
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Those look great, I have weather Tech now and not super happy with them.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
I've got the Weather Tech as well...very hard to clean them up so that they look black like original...how are these??

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
I've got the Weather Tech as well...very hard to clean them up so that they look black like original...how are these??
Get the weather tech cleaner and conditioner for the mats. I thought it would be snake oil but man that stuff makes them look brand new. I have them
In my 3500 Cummins and the mats get tore up. Wash and spray the weathertech stuff on and they look brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Get the weather tech cleaner and conditioner for the mats. I thought it would be snake oil but man that stuff makes them look brand new. I have them
In my 3500 Cummins and the mats get tore up. Wash and spray the weathertech stuff on and they look brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll give it a try! Thanks!!