Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

POWER $$$$$ Are Back Starting Today!

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
See you at the dealership tkracing1. Taking a beating on mine is my biggest aversion to buying. We shall see.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
From what they are saying on Edmunds is the power dollars is for leases as well. I am still waiting on confirmation on that.
Hey TK, are you just seeing that onChargers? I haven’t seen anywhere where Power Dollars are being applied on leases for any Challengers.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hey TK, are you just seeing that onChargers? I haven’t seen anywhere where Power Dollars are being applied on leases for any Challengers.
No actually it was someone who responded on Edmunds and I am yet to confirm it. Normally I would not believe it but I also never would have believed Dodge extended the power dollars to 2020 models and the WB Charger so who knows... My guess would be NO.

Last edited:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
5% under invoice? plus pd? I would be interested in that, what's that 14k-15k off sticker?
Very tempting. They’ll prob give me $20k for mine though to make up for it. I do have a buddy who is drooling over mine and always talking about buying it. Might have to call him.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
throw out to your dealer contact the idea of leasing it at 5% under voice. I would jump on one too.
I don't see a dealer doing the 5% below invoice for the lease. My guess is invoice. They may not even go that low with the PDs.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Very tempting. They’ll prob give me $20k for mine though to make up for it. I do have a buddy who is drooling over mine and always talking about buying it. Might have to call him.
I'll buy yours for $20k. LOL...

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I don't see a dealer doing the 5% below invoice for the lease. My guess is invoice. They may not even go that low with the PDs.
Yeah I figured, would be interested to know how low they would go with pd's on a lease. If you could throw a feelet out that would be nice.

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
This is awesome news if it includes factory orders. Going to talk to my local dealer today. Only problem is my significant other doesn’t care for F8, so may have to settle for black. If so I’m doing carbon stripes/ Demon red...

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #29
I'd be hopping on my [ridinghorse]If only this was a Redeye!:love:

Linda :)

View attachment 13558

There was that time when many were sad because Dodge didn't release anything new and Fantastic. I just looked at the Hellephant shipping was their release for excitement!

I have never doubted a REDeye Charger would be produced. I just think manufacturing had increased for the Challenger RE and Hellcats they had to catch up for the RE Charger. The teaser is the Wide Body Charger is already here "testing the streets".

You may have seen this link before.

https://moparinsiders.com/caught-20...wB16skZj5RIRHw_eS5D2UaXHWiDWVBlKDw8mIlubVpmwc

Linda :)

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
2020 Redeye Challenger Widebody
TorRed, 3.09, rear seat delete, standard wheels, performance spoiler. No stripes or any blacked out body parts. No navigation. No sunroof. Standard color calipers. Can't remember all of the options out there but I didn't select much. Pretty basic, but I did splurge on the Alacantara (sp?) seats because I love them on my current car.

It's on a train somewhere as of yesterday. I've loved my Billet 2016 but am really looking forward to this car.
You ordered the fastest color!!:)

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
You ordered the fastest color!!:)
Your car was one of my influences. Just looks perfect.

I had a TorRed Scat Pack before the HC and miss having the color.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
The Power Dollars program for the 2020 model year officially begins today and we don’t know how long it will run, so if you have been drooling over a new 2020 Challenger or Charger at your local Dodge dealership, this is a good time to stop by for a test drive.

https://www.torquenews.com/106/dodg...s8NclZkRZBkDZBmwvuBwU-NP0MpiMX-Q4CcyJUIG75B_I

Charger:
(Model – Horsepower Rating – Power Dollars Cash Allowance)
SXT – 292 - $2,920
SXT AWD/GT/GT AWD – 300 - $3,000
R/T – 370 - $3,700
Scat Pack – 485 - $4,850
Hellcat – 707 - $7,070
Hellcat Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition – 717 - $7,170

Challenger:
(Model – Horsepower Rating – Power Dollars Cash Allowance)
SXT/GT/GT AWD – 305 - $3,050
R/T – 375 - $3,750
Scat Pack – 485 - $4,850
Hellcat – 717 - $7,170
Hellcat Redeye – 797 - $7,970
Lol Linda, $7,170 off the Daytona 50th Edition? So does that come off the 20K markup hahaha?

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yep.

Here's the kicker. Wife says it is my car, choose what you want, but she likes the charger better for sight and smaller door radius. I've said many times I don't like the new widebody charger but either car spec'd how I want is nearly identical. Do I consider the charger and that the widebody grows on me as I own it? After all, I'm sure it's going to be a pretty rare car on the road and that's always a cool thing to have. Also, I do have kids that are 9 & 5 and will only be getting bigger.
I’ll tell you what the RE WB challenger is beautiful. If I was you I’d go challenger WB RE. I too don’t particularly like the widened body on the Charger. Another thing I’ll say is I get compliments on both cars. But I get more people that compliment over the 2019 Charger HC.. that car stance in the standard body with wider wheels and Michelin and tints.. the lines of that car especially in Pitch black.. something about it.. it’s so Subtle but it grabs your attention and makes you look twice. I think Dodge nailed it on the 19’ Charger HC.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
The challenger is a little different. With the right color it’s subtle.. like triple nickel I have.. but that car with its dual snorkel hood and wheel flairs really grabs your attention coming down the road. The details are more bold especially from a distance.. where as the charger up close I would say you really notice the little differences which actually are a lot over say an SXT. Where as the challenger for me personally I really prefer in WB stance.. that look really grew on me with the challenger just like the dual snorkel hood I think looks fantastic.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Burke
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
1971 Duster 340
Looks like Dodge added another $2500 incentive to PD (now up to $10,470) to clear the remaining 2019 REs from dealer inventories ....

Member ID
Reactions
City
B
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Good time for buyers (Maybe not Sellers) of used and/or new Hellcats as power dollars really effected the market IMO. I’m seeing used 15 /16 HC Challengers listed for under 30k with fairly low miles on them however out of warranty. In Michigan and other northern states cats get driven less per year usually get a good used car if your bargain shopping.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Good time for buyers (Maybe not Sellers) of used and/or new Hellcats as power dollars really effected the market IMO. I’m seeing used 15 /16 HC Challengers listed for under 30k with fairly low miles on them however out of warranty. In Michigan and other northern states cats get driven less per year usually get a good used car if your bargain shopping.
Under $30k? Assuming typo, but what I’ve seen reasonably locally is $42-45k

I think the used market has more room to decrease with the extended PD rebate.

Member ID
Reactions
City
B
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat

Drove past a 15 HC manual, white 54k miles, needed tires, typical stone chips etc, nice car sat for 6 weeks in the snow before sold. This was in December 29,950 on the window.

Another buddy had a 16 HC 37k miles tried to trade in Oct on 19 HC/WB Dealer only offered 32,500 on trade. Ordered 19 for 59 and sold his outright just before delivery in November for 35k private sale, buyer came from out of state to purchase. He thought it was going to be a hot item but slow seller in the winter. If you can hold out till sping you’re going to get more interest and money. Best deals are made off season.

Northern Michigan is a tough sale for high end summer stuff in the winter. You wouldn’t believe the deals on Snowmobiles comming this summer 😂

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Attachments

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

look at my screenshot, also chargers only.