Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pennzoil 0W-40 Ultra Platinum - $5.99/qt this month at NAPA

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I would buy but already have 14 qtrs. , well 7 now just changed it on Labor day. :D

Last edited:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
This is your first post?
Kinda like I did - with the Wiles DS , man did I catch a bunch of :poop: for that, LOL.
Thanks for being helpful OP.

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
Just thought I would share this for the DIY oil change people here.

Pennzoil 0W-40 Ultra Platinum - $5.99/qt with online reservation and in store pickup this month at NAPA.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/PZR550040856

(Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum to post this in).
OMG, I just picked up 3 qts at the dealership for 11$ each. NO one in my area has it, few weeks ago I had to order it off Amazon. Also, you said your car is sitting in a rail car. Let me tell you I just got my car back from having the 3M protection applied and one of the things he told me and showed me was rail dust everywhere. He said if your car gets transported by rail, its best to have it detailed immediately to get rid of the rail dust before it etches the paint. I still have it in the door jambs and a few places where he didn't put the film but luckily for me he had to clay bar and buff most of the car as part of the installation process. I wash my car twice a week and it still had rail dust everywhere. (just in case you hadn't heard this before)

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just saw the date of the original post. Damnit, I don't know how the hell I missed this. Looks like I am stuck at the $11 a quart price :ROFLMAO:

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Seems to be the oil of choice for people

Catless

Member ID
Reactions
City
Parkersburg
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat Challenger
From what I gathered from processing my order, placing the order online does not actually place the order, it simply sends an RFQ to the store you select, then they have to fill the order from stock or place the actual order for delivery to them. The local store I spoke with would not have done that if I hadn't followed up with them via the phone.

So in the end, placing the order online simply reserves you the price, not the actual inventory.

Must depend on the store. I entered an online order and the store did order it. When I stopped in about a week later it was there with my name on it.

OP
X
Member ID
Reactions
City
Maple Plain
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Widebody Scat Pack
Thread Starter #27
OMG, I just picked up 3 qts at the dealership for 11$ each. NO one in my area has it, few weeks ago I had to order it off Amazon. Also, you said your car is sitting in a rail car. Let me tell you I just got my car back from having the 3M protection applied and one of the things he told me and showed me was rail dust everywhere. He said if your car gets transported by rail, its best to have it detailed immediately to get rid of the rail dust before it etches the paint. I still have it in the door jambs and a few places where he didn't put the film but luckily for me he had to clay bar and buff most of the car as part of the installation process. I wash my car twice a week and it still had rail dust everywhere. (just in case you hadn't heard this before)
I took delivery of my WBSP on sept 7th (it showed up at the dealership 2 weeks early).
I had the car detailed the day before the car went in for PPF and the detailer said there was a lot of rail dust on the car.

Jungle Cat

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Don’t order too much. There is an expectation date on the box now. Do they think we are going to drink it? I drive to New Hampshire to get mine. Pretty close for me and no tax!

2ndgen

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orem
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I just clicked the link and it's showing me $11.99/qt.

After I changed stores it went up to $12.99/qt.

I'll just wait for the next sale. I still have enough from my last big buy for two more changes.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle