Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

OH NO NOT ANOTHER HELLCAT😳

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I do not I like the faster shifts in the auto and I don't like the manuals in the Mustangs either. And as far as @vortecd I think it's great you love what you have. That's the beauty of life to each his own.
The auto is faster no question about it ,,my drag strip days are over..I'm not concerned with the.3/.6 seconds quarter mile times..simply put I've always had more fun with the M6...and with the Vipers as well...your right...to each his own...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I better be careful about posting that I'll off the SOB for $100K! Shit, I know you can't get anything performance for cheap right now, it is nuts.
We may need to buy another vehicle soon, I don't want to spend a bunch of cash, I think I'll just need to buy some common thing off someone's lot.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
you could go on on about any car not being perfect. I have had mustangs and my Hellcat is better then all of them to me. Your perfect may be going around a corner fast, mine isn't. Your perfect and my perfect are probably different things. For me it always seems to make my cars faster so no car out there is perfect. So neither then speed (that none will have) my Hellcat is perfect. I can't think of one thing it doesn't have that it needs
Cars of the 80's..90's...and to the turn of the century couldn't hold a candle to the cars of today..especially new SRT vehicles...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Koons Dodge Tysons says no info on any Redeye's for 2023 but they are speculating very low production and be so lucky to get one. When I was there a guy just picked up a used Hellcat WB black Demonic interior. another guy took a @DGatzby car delivered to Delaware and only have a 2021 Hellcat Challenger Narrow Body Redeye for original MSRP.
The assembly plant has been busy for a good bit, I drove by it again today and they appear to be pumping them out like there is no tomorrow ;)

Other than these special final editions, and as long as there aren't any more chip shortages, my bet is they will be building all they can for 2023, even if they have to squeeze in an extra shift to fill the demand.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I usually act like I'm 12
I get it,,,my wife says I was more mature @ 20 than I am now...and there is a lot of truth to that...;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The assembly plant has been busy for a good bit, I drove by it again today and they appear to be pumping them out like there is no tomorrow ;)

Other than these special final editions, and as long as there aren't any more chip shortages, my bet is they will be building all they can for 2023, even if they have to squeeze in an extra shift to fill the demand.
Thats good to hear...pre covid..16/17 MY..we would occasionally take a ride over the bridge to Brampton to check things out...stopping on the way back @ the Fort Erie strip clubs...

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #30

Your message is this will be 2016 all over again being too many built and the market is flooded to kill the values again????

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Your message is this will be 2016 all over again being too many built and the market is flooded to kill the values again????
If true...might we see power dollars again...

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #32
If true...might we see power dollars again...
I cannot see it the manufactures are making more money than ever by controlling inventory. If yu watch my videos you will see all the car dealers have no nw inventory and are making a killing off new cars. Dodge would be fools to ramp up production and flood the market. But yeh they are fools being they have killed the ICE AGE.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #33
Wow the 2021 Redeyes are low production as Hellcats as well. Hmm damn looks like I am going to pick up another RE Challenger and damn the Gold Rush was the lowest production 2021 car. I share Hellcat numbers for 2019 and 2021.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
So how does this impact the Koons pledge of 8% off MSRP on new HC vehicles? The used market is just nuts

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #35
So how does this impact the Koons pledge of 8% off MSRP on new HC vehicles? The used market is just nuts
I am not sure and the Redeye as mentioned before is not available to order. Interesting times for sure and if you saw my video 2021 was an extremely low volume year in Hellcats. Plus dealers do not have new inventory and or getting new inventory like the old days. So is KOONS going to discount Redeyes that they claim are going to be harder to come by? Not sure on that thinking but Dodge has always been the ones to give away their top line performance cars and discount them and flood the market with them.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I am not sure and the Redeye as mentioned before is not available to order. Interesting times for sure and if you saw my video 2021 was an extremely low volume year in Hellcats. Plus dealers do not have new inventory and or getting new inventory like the old days. So is KOONS going to discount Redeyes that they claim are going to be harder to come by? Not sure on that thinking but Dodge has always been the ones to give away their top line performance cars and discount them and flood the market with them.
There has never been a "flood"...of SRT offerings in WNY..in any model year..ever:confused:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #37
There has never been a "flood"...of SRT offerings in WNY..in any model year..ever:confused:
I think your forgetting the 2016 Model year when Dodge built way too many Hellcats and opened up poor man’s leasing for Hellcats. It was insane people were getting them for like $500 a month leases with little to no money down. And then add insult to pain to all us right out of the gate purchasers they start the Power Dollars rebates and Dealers discounting them. My 2019 Redeye the dealer took 8k off and then the Factory rebate was another 8k off. So 16k off a Hellcat😳. And now try to accomplish at his uh huh someone wake me up before I buy another Hellcat being used that’s worth the MSRP pricing.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
What happened to this # 7 reveal being this 900 plus hellephant supercharged red eye engine...that was allegedly being unveiled sept 21st..:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Dodge never said that. If you chose to believe internet clickbait that's on you.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dodge never said that. If you chose to believe internet clickbait that's on you.
I didn't choose to believe anything..I merely posed a question..

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think your forgetting the 2016 Model year when Dodge built way too many Hellcats and opened up poor man’s leasing for Hellcats. It was insane people were getting them for like $500 a month leases with little to no money down. And then add insult to pain to all us right out of the gate purchasers they start the Power Dollars rebates and Dealers discounting them. My 2019 Redeye the dealer took 8k off and then the Factory rebate was another 8k off. So 16k off a Hellcat😳. And now try to accomplish at his uh huh someone wake me up before I buy another Hellcat being used that’s worth the MSRP pricing.
Even through all that..there was never a gut...or flood of inventory in our region...