Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Offer to buy

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
I thought by now you would own @ least 3 part stores...what's yer next move on the job front??..and what ya drivin these days kid:unsure::unsure:

Going back into sales for a bit. Gonna become a sales rep for Comcast until I can save up again. Still driving my SXT, though she might be going away soon. Depends on if I can make it before the big V8 ban rumor that’s running around the mill.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Nope. They are only going to go up.
Good, I did not need to type that. Way ahead on the annual maintenance myself. My shoulder is better, I am liking mine so much it already has been polished, the wax is dry and needs buffed today. Then the real detailing, maintenance and checks begin (under it). You cannot even order a leather interior for a REWB now, without using the JB option. To replace my unit it would take MORE THAN $20k than I paid for it! I’ll be damn if it is going anywhere. If anything I am buying more V8’s myself to collect and enjoy. Now, if someone offers like $100k then think about it.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
In the past several months, the dealer I bought mine from has made two different offers to buy my car back. None quite as strong as yours @Paladin06 however. First offer was a couple weeks ago through an email saying they would offer "up to" $74,500 for it. I actually got a second offer just the other day in the regular mail from them...for up to $77,500 for my car.
- It's in perfect shape with low miles....looks (and even smells lol) brand new still.

I assume the only reason they are offering is due to the low inventory on the lot (chip shortage) and they have a rich buyer that has to have one now.......but it'll be someone else's Redeye...not mine.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I’m all honesty I never liked the WD. As my wife puts it the fender flares look like an after thought.
The mini flares...look much nicer..let that chump find his own car.:p:p:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Good, I did not need to type that. Way ahead on the annual maintenance myself. My shoulder is better, I am liking mine so much it already has been polished, the wax is dry and needs buffed today. Then the real detailing, maintenance and checks begin (under it). You cannot even order a leather interior for a REWB now, without using the JB option. To replace my unit it would take MORE THAN $20k than I paid for it! I’ll be damn if it is going anywhere. If anything I am buying more V8’s myself to collect and enjoy. Now, if someone offers like $100k then think about it.
you sir..are a Mopar genius..;);)

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #26
The mini flares...look much nicer..let that chump find his own car.:p:p:p
I have Little Devils on the Redeye. D96DE4ED-3D30-4EC0-98CB-E7EF096CEB08.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
you sir..are a Mopar genius..;);)
Thanks! Sitting here enjoying myself because the wax is coming off so easy and reading this. I am liking this car more and more, just hating I cannot drive it for months!

217CF2D4-A173-4D7F-957C-222CE9EFAEE7.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I have Little Devils on the Redeye. View attachment 59703
I noticed that from earlier pics...I have them on my granite HC as well...they look fantastic..really sets the car apart..and yer thinkin of sellin it to some chump..who may or may not have bought you a cup of coffee.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thanks! Sitting here enjoying myself because the wax is coming off so easy and reading this. I am liking this car more and more, just hating I cannot drive it for months!

View attachment 59708
Funny thing bout those wheels...(gorgeous btw)...my brother in law bought a C8 after he saw mine....it came with stock black wheels..(his C8 color is similar to yours)..I ordered the optional wheel up grade in black on mine..they ship the car with stock silver wheels..the dealer installs the upgrade...and you get to keep both sets (kinda cool) .I sent my extra wheels to the west coast to get chromed for him as a xmas gift last year...the chrome wheels make his C8 pop big time..(just like yours)..on that color CHROME is the only way to go...(y)(y)(y)

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #30
I noticed that from earlier pics...I have them on my granite HC as well...they look fantastic..really sets the car apart..and yer thinkin of sellin it to some chump..who may or may not have bought you a cup of coffee.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s not going anywhere trust me.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody

View attachment 59708
2 things come to mind.... (1) I'd love to have those quick jacks and (2). I think those wheels would look even better on my car! :p :geek:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

View attachment 59708
You know where I stand on the chrome and the red, so you know I dig that. Hang in their til spring, shoulder better and take that sob out and go nuts

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I have Little Devils on the Redeye. View attachment 59703
I do like the look of those much better than the WB flares, but they are a bit pricey for what they are + still don't fit with mud flaps :( Seriously, how hard could it be to change them to do that ?

Wouldn't affect me, but gotta wonder if the new magnetic ones would come off or flap at really high speed, say 130+ ?

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #34
I do like the look of those much better than the WB flares, but they are a bit pricey for what they are + still don't fit with mud flaps :( Seriously, how hard could it be to change them to do that ?

Wouldn't affect me, but gotta wonder if the new magnetic ones would come off or flap at really high speed, say 130+ ?
I thought the price was good. I have the new magnetic ones and I’ve clocked 173 and no flap so.

FAF2EB45-2555-4264-B55A-DC47911BCADC.jpeg 9FF924AD-2C0D-420F-901C-014E8E18411B.jpeg The cost of these are far less then the after thought W/B flares from Dodge.

They do fit with rock guards. I have them on my car.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I thought the price was good. I have the new magnetic ones and I’ve clocked 173 and no flap so.

View attachment 59767 View attachment 59768 The cost of these are far less then the after thought W/B flares from Dodge.

They do fit with rock guards. I have them on my car.
Glad your Not selling, those flares look good & fit with those rock guards but I don't think they will fit with the Mopar factory splash guards.

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #36
Glad your Not selling, those flares look good & fit with those rock guards but I don't think they will fit with the Mopar factory splash guards.
I put the Mopar rock guards on my green car and never really liked them, so I went the other way.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
In these times selling is easy, replacing with new, not so much. Besides, Dodge is limiting the options on new Redeyes to push you into the Jailbreak. My '19 is a more desirable build than a '22 could ever be.

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #38
In these times selling is easy, replacing with new, not so much. Besides, Dodge is limiting the options on new Redeyes to push you into the Jailbreak. My '19 is a more desirable build than a '22 could ever be.
Nothing like a first year in a last year color.
9601BAB5-552A-41EC-86FB-493CA8577141.jpeg

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
@MikeD1 I agree, they are painfully expensive. I would never have paid the 1600+ they were asking at the time. One of our board members local to me approached me as he didn’t care for a set he just bought. Thought his paint match was a hair off. I think they match my car really well and he gave them to me for a steal. They are magnetic for the rear only. I did have to loose the Mopar Rock Guards, which I liked, but the ZL1’s work well, plus I added the side skirts as well.
2F87F597-5E45-417A-9ECC-5122C8A97FA9.jpeg

Last edited:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@MikeD1 I agree, they are painfully expensive. I would never have paid the 1600+ they were asking at the time. One of our board members local to me approached me as he didn’t care for a set he just bought. Thought his paint match was a hair off. I think they match my car really well and he gave them to me for a steal. They are magnetic for the rear only. I did have to loose the Mopar Rock Guards, which I liked, but the ZL1’s work well, plus I added the side skirts as well.
View attachment 65108
They look great on your car, much better look than the OE flairs IMO. Wish I could snag a deal like you did, not likely in my case tho since I have a Max Steel car and there were very few made in that color. They might look OK unpainted (assuming they match the other unpainted OE trim), but would want to see them on the car before committing.

For a while I did look around for a pair that had been trashed/warped/defective in some manner so I could 'play' with options for mounting them with the OE rock guards. I'm guessing that it could be done with some creative cutting/dremel work (not a fan of the ZL1's) but wouldn't want to hack around on a set I just paid full price for ;)