Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

More Super Stocks available?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
SuperStock.JPG

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Context? Where they gone and now showing available? Orders cancelled? What do you mean?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
They're all JB's in 2023
Really? Glad that I didn't fall for the hype.

OP
Boris

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Thread Starter #6
Context? Where they gone and now showing available? Orders cancelled? What do you mean?
It was 31 available Super Stocks available on the 18th when they previous had an update on the HP locator.
Now it is saying there are 84 are available.

Not sure if this is orders that were cancelled or if Dodge decided to build more.

This is the only car I even care about in the lineup which is why I was looking.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It was 31 available Super Stocks available on the 18th when they previous had an update on the HP locator.

Not sure if this is orders that were cancelled or if Dodge decided to build more.

This is the only car I even care about in the lineup which is why I was looking.
Could it be that car sales are slowing down?

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle

That is what I was wondering. I can not imagine Dodge adding more? I would be inclined to think they are canceled customer orders. Rising interest rates and lay offs in the news from when order was placed made customer change their minds?
It's the only model I pay attention to also, I have a 2022

OP
Boris

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Thread Starter #9
Could it be that car sales are slowing down?
My thinking is kind of with Bobo, the economy is slowing with the higher rates and these cars are just toys.
Or dealers may be trying to screw the buyer or whatever.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody

Thx for posting that! I'm close to those dealers also, and kinda surprised there's any available. Hard to say if the reason is cancelled orders or Dodge is adding allocations.

I agree with you....the SS is the only one I would consider too...if it weren't for the higher interest rates and outrageous dealer ADM's they're asking.

MuscleCat

Founding Member
Doctor
Member ID
Reactions
City
DFW
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger SRT Super Stock
It IS absolutely true. More Super Stock allocations were released the other day without notice to dealers.

Some small town dealers that never received any type of HC allocation suddenly were awarded a Super Stock.

I called one dealer in MN and it was sold already. Called another dealer in MN and the sales guy straight up laughed at me for asking about an allocation. I told him to check Dodge Garage. He did, and was astounded. He checked his ordering system and found one sitting open. He was speechless and stuttering when I asked if I could place an order for it. He had to talk to his manager.

They got back to me and I'm the proud owner of a POC with a 5N9 code on my Sublime SS specced to my liking!!!😃🥳

I had nearly given up hope since all my early planning from the summer fell through when they only released 112 allocations for SS and the dealers lists I was atop wanted 25-50K ADM in October.

Tonight I'm on the moon and will happily wait for my car to be built!😁

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
It IS absolutely true. More Super Stock allocations were released the other day without notice to dealers.

Some small town dealers that never received any type of HC allocation suddenly were awarded a Super Stock.

I called one dealer in MN and it was sold already. Called another dealer in MN and the sales guy straight up laughed at me for asking about an allocation. I told him to check Dodge Garage. He did, and was astounded. He checked his ordering system and found one sitting open. He was speechless and stuttering when I asked if I could place an order for it. He had to talk to his manager.

They got back to me and I'm the proud owner of a POC with a 5N9 code on my Sublime SS specced to my liking!!!😃🥳

I had nearly given up hope since all my early planning from the summer fell through when they only released 112 allocations for SS and the dealers lists I was atop wanted 25-50K ADM in October.

Congrats @MuscleCat. Did they ding you for ADM?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They're all JB's in 2023
Dealers should be put in jail for what they're chargin:mad:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Congratulations!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

WOW MC...talk about timing...congrats...you did good...real good...:cool::cool::cool:(y)

MuscleCat

Founding Member
Doctor
Member ID
Reactions
City
DFW
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger SRT Super Stock
Thanks all! Beyond excited!
I'm at 5K ADM. Strangely, I'm perfectly fine with that. I've been planning this purchase since I traded in my 2016 Challenger HC in 2.5 years ago, so it was now or never.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Absolutely wonderful for you! Congratulations.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I thought you could order whatever you wanted except the 7 last call cars
The 7 last call cars were to be allocated to dealer specific locations
Regular orders would be taken until the plant fills all orders till Dec 31

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Every place I’ve checked no Super Stocks available. What a piss poor way of running a business.