Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

MACH Force-Xp 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Has anyone installed this or heard one in person. I am not a fan of chopping up the stock exhaust to delete mufflers. This looks like the cheapest alternative to delete the mufflers. Looks like this deletes resonators and mufflers and still uses stock tips? It says race only but who cares probably sounds crazy. I like it I may have to try this out. @Hpindy I know you were looking for a exhaust for your car this is priced well. I may have to try this.

Race Disclaimer:
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.

https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-3...inless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system#overview

https://afepower.com/media/catalog/product/files/pdpfiles/4/9/49-32062nm_ins_1.pdf

Last edited:

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Oh damn. They make it for charger too!

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Looks LOUD lol.

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #4
Looks LOUD lol.

Looks loud and well made for the price. 3" STST free flowing plus will be much lighter then stock exhaust this is right up your alley. I am seriously thinking about this exhaust.

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Has anyone installed this or heard one in person. I am not a fan of chopping up the stock exhaust to delete mufflers. This looks like the cheapest alternative to delete the mufflers. Looks like this deletes resonators and mufflers and still uses stock tips? It says race only but who cares probably sounds crazy. I like it I may have to try this out. @Hpindy I know you were looking for a exhaust for your car this is priced well. I may have to try this.

Race Disclaimer:
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-3...inless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system#overview

https://afepower.com/media/catalog/product/files/pdpfiles/4/9/49-32062nm_ins_1.pdf
you would be heard coming an going for sure!

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #6
you would be heard coming an going for sure!
I was never a fan of chopping off the resonators or mufflers on the stock exhaust. I like this because you can keep your stock exhaust intact and just bolt this on or off if need be. This is the right way to do it plus I am sure this is much much lighter then the stock exhaust.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #7
Looks LOUD lol.

and light;) this is on my mod list for sure. $551.24 is a good price. It's 30% off until the end of October.

$787.49

$551.24

MSRP: $937.49

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
and light;) this is on my mod list for sure. $551.24 is a good price. It's 30% off until the end of October.

$787.49

$551.24

MSRP: $937.49
It definitely is a great price . I need to get my drive shaft first . That's next on my list of mods. I will be doing some kind of exhaust in the future though .

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Shit... this is going to piss my wife off. I have some 3" Pypes Violator mufflers sitting NIB that need a home.

Edit: aFe's site wants $225 to ship the thing to my door. That is a big nope, that being said you can probably get Summit to price match and ship to either a US address or your house for far less.

Edit 2: If you do get the muffled version, and are widebooty'd, don't forget these: https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-8...ainless-steel-fender-support-bracket-assembly

Last edited:
OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #10
Shit... this is going to piss my wife off. I have some 3" Pypes Violator mufflers sitting NIB that need a home.
and piss off your neighbors....

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
and piss off your neighbors....
I live in the country... if they can spray liquid manure, I can made a racket. My wagon is waaaaay louder than my Hellcat.

Note: I also edited my post above.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The race version is 551 bucks right now AND there's a muffled version?

Seriously. No more discussion. I'm broke as it is.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #13
The race version is 551 bucks right now AND there's a muffled version?

Seriously. No more discussion. I'm broke as it is.
Yes the muffler version is more money.

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #14
I just ordered the full race version screw the tree huggers and the noise police. :cool::D:D

Last edited:

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Before anyone else on this side of the border gets hyped up over this...it must be a canukistanifornia thing only.

Muffler version was like 1,387 USD with my country set to USA.

Set my country to canada? 9xx USD. Can ship to US address for 0 dollars in my case and could've placed order immediately.

So...don't get discouraged...just click on the flag at the top of the page and game the system ;)

OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #16
Before anyone else on this side of the border gets hyped up over this...it must be a canukistanifornia thing only.

Muffler version was like 1,387 USD with my country set to USA.

Set my country to canada? 9xx USD. Can ship to US address for 0 dollars in my case and could've placed order immediately.

So...don't get discouraged...just click on the flag at the top of the page and game the system ;)
If you get the race version without the mufflers it’s $550usd but some bullet mufflers and come out cheaper in the end

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cokeburg
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 hellcat redeye
I know most you guys have different tunes and wanted to ask if running the AFE Mach force cat back exhaust would be a concern on stock ECM., I’m going to try those and had to ask just for peace of mind, thanks

YMMV

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Morris Co
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Charger HC
No tune needed unless you are removing cats and/or the active exhaust valves (which even then you really don't). You'd only want the tune to remove the codes.

Last edited:
OP
Markp

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #19
I know most you guys have different tunes and wanted to ask if running the AFE Mach force cat back exhaust would be a concern on stock ECM., I’m going to try those and had to ask just for peace of mind, thanks
Are you going with the race version?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cokeburg
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 hellcat redeye
Are you going with the race version?
thanks for your reply, it’s the 3 inch cat back 304 stainless., I ordered from American muscle for 749 I only have 500 miles on car and don’t want to change ECM yet., my ocd I guess always thinking into shit too much, LOL