Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is this a Demon?

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #141
My son has a friend he went through ROTC with who later became a Green Beret. He said, “Water boarding isn’t too bad once you realize they aren’t going to kill you.” Then he pointed to a garbage can and said, “They locked me in a box about that size for 24 hours. THAT was horrible!”
My Dad was a Green Beret in the late 70s early 80s I think it was. He said they put him in a 55 gallon drum filled with water to the edge of his nose and sealed him in that. I feel I'm pretty mentally tough but I would have had a freak out at that.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
My Dad was a Green Beret in the late 70s early 80s I think it was. He said they put him in a 55 gallon drum filled with water to the edge of his nose and sealed him in that. I feel I'm pretty mentally tough but I would have had a freak out at that.

Hell even the difference in Basic Training is amazing. Watching some of the Discovery special on USMC Basic training, and I'm like what the hell is this? They don't even go up Mount Mother ****** anymore, Team building exercises and everybody getting along...

Then go to J.E.S.T. school (cake really), then S.E.R.E school.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
stolen Demon to military, and I'm the one drinking

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
well...the bridge that got us there was torturing the thief.......
We have a big bridge here in Michigan that we could throw the thief off of. [goofydrunk]

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I have a skid steer with a mulching head that I wondered how it would do on soft tissue.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Yeah......once you realize that the object of waterboarding isn't to kill you, and that they won't do it long enough to actually drown you, you can get past it. For people who haven't experienced it, the first shock to your system is when they throw the chair back violently and your mind and body freak out about that, then the water comes and your body thinks it's drowning and then you start choking and it all goes haywire from there for the short time until they stop. Then you just keep playing that game and after 5 or so times of doing it, you figure out the game. That's why you have to vary it up and run it longer each time. Some people can get past it all day long, others crack easy from it. That's why you have to have a whole set of various, as I like to call them, "truth tools". Let that sink in for a minute.

I was amazed at how many of those big bad terrorists would start crying as soon as the bag went on their heads and we loaded them into the helo for the first leg of their rendition flight. We wouldn't be airborne for long before the tears would start. Usually by the time they were loaded onto the 3rd aircraft, they had no idea what was gonna happen, but they knew it wasn't gonna be good.

When it came time for more enhanced fun and games, it went way beyond waterboarding. It all depended on the persons fortitude, but in the end, everyone breaks.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
There was some crazy shit then. And now. While I found much of it questionable from teh stand point of "training" I think it could do one thing well: point out those folks who were not mentally prepared or equipped to survive in a high stress environment. Weed out some who should never be there in the first place, not only for the others in the unit but for themselves too. Never looked down on those folks myself - some just do not have the proper make up, no matter how bad their mind and devotion might want it to be otherwise.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Hell even the difference in Basic Training is amazing. Watching some of the Discovery special on USMC Basic training, and I'm like what the hell is this? They don't even go up Mount Mother ****** anymore, Team building exercises and everybody getting along...

Then go to J.E.S.T. school (cake really), then S.E.R.E school.
lol, back in the 80s a platoon leader I knew, a small Puerto Rican guy, and an upstanding man, went to Bulldog twice because he "liked it" Have no idea where in the world he is now.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Update on the VINs from RS post on the other site

So there are 6 VINs that do not exist = 254, 332, 404, 221, 233, and 431.
VIN 0000 was built but never released. Tim K has VIN 0001

I think if someone wanted to really make it look good, they would have grabbed one of the 3 VINs cancelled and pass it off.
They were Ford guys that did it...what did you expect;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There was some crazy shit then. And now. While I found much of it questionable from teh stand point of "training" I think it could do one thing well: point out those folks who were not mentally prepared or equipped to survive in a high stress environment. Weed out some who should never be there in the first place, not only for the others in the unit but for themselves too. Never looked down on those folks myself - some just do not have the proper make up, no matter how bad their mind and devotion might want it to be otherwise.
And those individuals...would probably be considered normal....

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
And those individuals...would probably be considered normal....
Need to be mentally tough. Still trying to figure out what is normal lol. Whatzzzzz up Demon?!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Mackinac

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Need to be mentally tough. Still trying to figure out what is normal lol. Whatzzzzz up Demon?!
I wouldn't have a clue whats normal...but I do know its gonna be nice out...HC duty...9/noon...demon noon till 3...don't anybody bother me...

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
I wouldn't have a clue whats normal...but I do know its gonna be nice out...HC duty...9/noon...demon noon till 3...don't anybody bother me...
Mr. Lucci wish I could join you for all the reindeer games. Mailed your shit today so next week hopefully!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
That’s really a message to his wife the C8 racer:geek:

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Spank that ass again? Lol
Damn wife they always get the last laugh.....:whistle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That’s really a message to his wife the C8 racer:geek:
Nope...shes SOL...just had new driveways put in wednesday...and never took her car outta the garage...shes not happy

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mr. Lucci wish I could join you for all the reindeer games. Mailed your shit today so next week hopefully!
now Im curious,,,;);)

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Nope...shes SOL...just had new driveways put in wednesday...and never took her car outta the garage...shes not happy
You win by default! Win is a win!