Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is anyone else here concerned about their well being while driving their Hellcat?

Are you concerned for the safety of your Hellcat

• Yes crazy times she’s parked

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No I am prepared for any disorder

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Sometimes but I’m still doing the same things

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Spoken like a true street lawyer. In gunshine state all need to be said,, I was in a life threatening situation. Boom all done. I carry a 8 inch Milano stiletto every where I go. Gun or not. Hit the switch and out pops a blade to shave with. Perfectly legal. Now Smokey Mountain Knife Works have come out with a switch blade that is legal. Just got the email yesterday. I am a con den sure of knives and the likes. Have over 400 knives from all over the world. Mostly interested in the bone handels. Being in my new place NOW, building a new gun and knife room. Just looking at spot coolers to keep temps and humidity down. No sweating for wood or gun metal. Any one have a good product on a spot cooler for a 130 sf room, give me a shout. Time for a shine shake. Can not have all this $$$ sweating and rusting.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
Let me put it this way, messing with me or my family regardless of the vehicle I’m in won’t end well for the other guy.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Two shae amigo. Carbon fiber or steel,, it will hurt. Autos can be replaced family and friends can't come back.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
This latest crap hasn't affected me in the least, thankfully.

But I've always put an AR behind the seats if I go somewhere outside the 'hood. And that's in case the regular carry pistol won't cut it.
Needless to say, there's extra ammo on board for both.

bigtuna

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern Shores
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
I was watching a video from CCW Safe tonight that had a couple of lawyers speaking about talking to the police after a self defense incident. The one lawyer mentioned that you should not tell the cop you want to file a complaint as that will open you up to more questioning from the police, i.e., "OK, tell me what he happened that makes you want to file a complaint".

I carry this card. Looks like I could use a fresh one. :) Good advice, imo.
View attachment 18535

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Mess around with my car if they want to....nothing is better than a sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun, shooting nothing but slugs and have three extra clips.

Yes, shotgun with a clip and we have both versions; short stock and full stock.

Love this SOB...say hello to my little friend...

1591931480424.png

IMG_4287[1].JPG

MXS67454

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge
Mess around with my car if they want to....nothing is better than a sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun, shooting nothing but slugs and have three extra clips.

Yes, shotgun with a clip and we have both versions; short stock and full stock.

Love this SOB...say hello to my little friend...

View attachment 18538

View attachment 18537
Magazine not clip. sorry..had to.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Sorry off topic , but who has shot a pistol while driving a car out the passenger side window at a target ( what ever that target was :whistle: ) , it's real loud o_O , then trying to find the casings in the car. :giggle:
Mod 29 Smith and Wesson 44 mag fired out the passenger window opening from the drivers seat. I thought the windshield was going to blow! S--t! never a gain.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Not Play Boy either. Yes my 12 guage is listed as a riot stopper. Ported polished hand held grips with those tactacial shots that will ruin the barell if too many at once,,, but that is what it is for. A,, last resort weapon. If the shots don't kill ya the blast will. Good call my weapon toting friend. Seems like alot of us have items in common other than bad ass autos.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Sorry off topic , but who has shot a pistol while driving a car out the passenger side window at a target ( what ever that target was :whistle: ) , it's real loud o_O , then trying to find the casings in the car. :giggle:
Define "car"? Do long arms count?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
My custom P320 and I pray that the wolf will come.

View attachment 18523
Nice pistol. Did you do the work yourself? For me, though, I don't wish for something like that to happen. I am ready if it does, but I'm fine if it doesn't. BTW, what is that you're resting it on (lol not the note pad)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not worried about getting carjacked but I would not park my car unattended.
I have never parked my cats where I cant see them...EVER

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m more worried about getting caught in a traffic snarl with protesters marching, chanting and carrying posters with wood handles looking for ANY excuse to kick a car, break off a mirror or jump up and down on the roof of a car. If you dare get out and challenge the offender, the mob descends and the car is ruined. (On the news) I find it very unsettling when you see an innocent person just trying to go home after working all day, get out with outstretched arms asking WTF? Then his car gets trashed. or worse.

Sometimes I think that I may stand out more so than others (Hellcat, blonde, blue) so yes, I’m more careful now than before.
I understand your concern.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I carry this card. Looks like I could use a fresh one. :) Good advice, imo.
View attachment 18535
As an attorney, I can say this is a good way to start out. Also, if you can, safely disarm yourself when they are on the way. Law enforcement doesn't know what happened and if you're running around with an AR or in a shooting crouch, you might confuse the issue.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I don't think going to church wood make me do that even with a 9 mm much less that cannon. His NRA good luck charm. When I lived in Tenn and roade bikes with the 1 % s. This one guy I road next to whom lived in Chickamaga, Ga. He had a beautiful Harley chopper,, we all did. We would be riding thru the mountains and all of a sudden you hear this friggen blast. This guy wood pull out this sawed off shot gun out of his saddle bags and do a one handed blast at a street sign. Holding on to his stretched out chopper and one handed blast away with a sawed off. Didn't sea that in the olymipics.

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
It's hilarious how this whole thread just turned into a "post a pic of your gun" :LOL:

I drove my brightass red cat downtown to show support of Black Lives Matter and was left alone. Actually, there was a crowd around, chanting "no justice, no peace" etc. and gave me a thumbs up. Everyone screamed "rev it!" Which I did as I passed by all them riot geared cops. Wasn't just me either, had some other muscle and exotic cars behind me doing the same thing. No one kicked my door, windows, bumper, nada.

Now, if you knowingly leave your cat in the middle of a warzone, then yes, it's going to get messed with. Not because you have a cat, but because it's a car and the violent idiots disguised as protesters are looking to steal and destroy other people's property.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'd share my pics, but I need scuba gear to retrieve all the things lost in the nearby lake...or a magnet.

Nice to see at least a couple carry with capacity. :)