Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

****IN STOCK & AVAILABLE NOW***** SRT*****TRX******

Member ID
Reactions
City
Antioch
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Good morning everyone,
Letting everyone know we still have a 2022 RAM TRX in stock and available (VIN: NN403360). Fresh off the truck this morning we received a 2022 Dodge Durango SRT 392 (VIN: NC202247). Attaching Window Stickers to review! If interested please send emails to:constable.jc@gmail.com. We are a CDJR Dealer with NO Markups or GAMES! Email Jeff to get the best deal before the month ends tomorrow!!!!!!!

*****APOLOGIZE IF POSTING IN WRONG THREAD********

Attachments

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Good stuff on a Durango, thanks, but why do i keep seeing speculative orders on Durango's WITHOUT a tow package??

OP
AntiochCDJR2022
Member ID
Reactions
City
Antioch
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Thread Starter #3
Good stuff on a Durango, thanks, but why do i keep seeing speculative orders on Durango's WITHOUT a tow package??
My guess would be Part availability, it was not even an option on the my VOIM tool. We are surrounded by lakes here in Antioch, we order everything we can with Trailer Tow. Attaching image of what options were available!

Attachments

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
My guess would be Part availability, it was not even an option on the my VOIM tool. We are surrounded by lakes here in Antioch, we order everything we can with Trailer Tow. Attaching image of what options were available!
Thanks again! Nothing against you, I appreciate the post don't get me wrong. I have been searching for a new Durango for several months, and actually have a VIN/order for a 2023. If the color was different and it had a tow package, I could have been mildly interested. I obviously would have needed to bust my agreement/deposit with a great dealer and what looks like a great deal. But present day, you do have a fine vehicle in stock. You may have answered my question, because while I have been able to find a few Durango's very similar to the one you have, very, very few have the tow package, which is a MUST HAVE for me. I need to tow around a nice '19 Redeye to insane events like HPDE road courses.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
DSRT without a tow package is a fail in my mind...

Hell the damn thing is marketed towing a Drag Pack to the track...

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
HA, you think finding a tow pkg 'Rango is hard, just try to find one with the lightweight pkg !!