Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hugged a Unicorn today...

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Had a blast at Bandimere today driving with Radford and Dodge. Great kick-off to this weekends Mile High Nationals. Had a really nice conversation with Matt and Leah (when I could drag them away from the 170) No seat time in the Demon but the Redeye wasn’t bad either.

IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Did I hear Leah get out of the throttle early? It looked like neither of them had gear on?

OP
MiHiHemi

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Thread Starter #3
Did I hear Leah get out of the throttle early? It looked like neither of them had gear on?
We were doing the 1/8th mile today so I guess that excluded helmets and gear. Brought mine just in case but they said no worries. Leah said it was her first time in a 170 so was just experimenting with it today. She was kind of bummed she wasn’t at the Vegas unveiling but guess her schedule just wouldn’t jibe.

That white Demon belongs to Pops Bandimere. He was chatting with Leah, before a run, to figure out how the transbrake worked :love:

Last edited:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
My favorite track and I will be sad to see it go. Looks to be a good time enjoy

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
cle.
Hay dude and dude etts halv fun fer me. I, myself, and meester r figeeren outster a roud trip befoe da state of Fl, cun stopoes, take my licenses away cum August 14 teeth. Aftahbluud? A very, very small ackent I had last July 2022. Day sewed wa and lost. Got pissed off and turned wa in fwr bean unable 2 opurate a vahicle. Gone a hole yea wit out an accen dent and whore a tiket. What du day want, my bluud or 1st born? Butt.gh.r uff been Hunter Biden whore Fill me Cuntin. Bastards getum awaz wit evary thang day wantster.
Any waze uouz kids half a grate time fur da rest fov us. I'd wished I wuz dare wit u. Ree cola is just cumin back wit hiz wife frum Cabo wit out mee. Lets sea sum pics ass sum peoples will say.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States