How many people paid MSRP or over MSRP for their Hellcat?

How many people paid MSRP or over MSRP for their Hellcat?

• Above MSRP

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • MSRP

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Below MSRP

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

707CAT

I placed two orders at two small Wisconsin dealerships. I was number one on their lists at both and they agreed to sell at MSRP, one with a thousand down and the other with 0 down. One was a manual and the other a automatic. Got my D1 for the manual last week and will ship on 6/25. It's been 9 mo since I ordered them.....

I placed two orders at two small Wisconsin dealerships. I was number one on their lists at both and they agreed to sell at MSRP, one with a thousand down and the other with 0 down. One was a manual and the other a automatic. Got my D1 for the manual last week and will ship on 6/25. It's been 9 mo since I ordered them.....
Great deal.

Never owned a Dodge before, but I buy a lot of cars as a hobby. My dealer is great and he called me 4 weeks ago and asked if I wanted a Hellcat. We talked and he let me have it for $500 over invoice, so I am one very grateful guy and am really loving the car. The funny part is that he wants me to pay MSRP for an ordered GT350.......Steve

Never owned a Dodge before, but I buy a lot of cars as a hobby. My dealer is great and he called me 4 weeks ago and asked if I wanted a Hellcat. We talked and he let me have it for $500 over invoice, so I am one very grateful guy and am really loving the car. The funny part is that he wants me to pay MSRP for an ordered GT350.......Steve
Killer deal.

I thought I paid sticker for my HELLCAT but after reveiewing my paper work I discovered an error. I actually purchased the car for $5 under sticker,don't know where I can spend that much money ha. I guess that's better than paying over sticker like I did on my SRT8 back in '08.

Hello all , I work for a larger auto group
& I can get a hellcat Challenger for invoice for myself. Chargers are extremely hard to come by if I can find one I can get it for the same pricing. My question is if I was to get one at invoice and needed or wanted to trade out within a year or two what would
I get for the pricing and depreciation any suggestions? Thanks all feedback would be appreciated

HellcatFan

Administrator
If you check sites like eBay there's quite a few Challenger Hellcats for sale below NADA prices so they aren't as exclusive as they used to be. Even if you get it at invoice you'll still take a hit in a few years.

Hello all , I work for a larger auto group
& I can get a hellcat Challenger for invoice for myself. Chargers are extremely hard to come by if I can find one I can get it for the same pricing. My question is if I was to get one at invoice and needed or wanted to trade out within a year or two what would
I get for the pricing and depreciation any suggestions? Thanks all feedback would be appreciated

Thanks . How hard is it to get a black HC charger 2016 ? And why no sunroof?