Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP YOUR HELLCAT

TMAC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Sorry to hear about your health! Glad you enjoy having the car! (y)
I have had a ton of work done to it, and its waiting for me to give it a try. Unfortunately, I currently cannot drive, but by years end should be more mobile. I think.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
actually shes only 120 lbs...
Ahhh.... so you have her locked up somewhere and not feeding her... [doorpeek]

Unless she's less than 4' tall, you gotta get some meat on those bones. Tenderloin???... [dunno]

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #123
Ahhh.... so you have her locked up somewhere and not feeding her... [doorpeek]

Unless she's less than 4' tall, you gotta get some meat on those bones. Tenderloin???... [dunno]
5'2"...and not skinny in the least

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I guess when you hear that I passed gas and last breath will be the last day. Not saying I want spend my last dime on another Dodge, but I will keep this one and add to another collection. Here I go again. More garages, more insurance, more custom attachments. My car will be perfect before I Have El Ri Co take some pics. Added moe stuff today and see it tomorrow will add moe. Has to stop eventually. Have to buy another one to start on. Got the bug again. Ice cream and cherry pie helps???

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #125
I guess when you hear that I passed gas and last breath will be the last day. Not saying I want spend my last dime on another Dodge, but I will keep this one and add to another collection. Here I go again. More garages, more insurance, more custom attachments. My car will be perfect before I Have El Ri Co take some pics. Added moe stuff today and see it tomorrow will add moe. Has to stop eventually. Have to buy another one to start on. Got the bug again. Ice cream and cherry pie helps???
You know what they say Hic...pics or it didn't happen...people are startin to wonder...im just sayin

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Like I said before,, I don't own one. I rent one. Ask El Rico from the beach. He has seen the rental I pay for. Now for the coming out of the garage next week,,, I place pics on the net then want be 1 of 1. I am thinking a piece at a time. I shot the clear coats on the emblems today and wow,,, shines like a new penny on a goats ass. I will have it placed on the net next week if I can't find sumtin else to spend my $$ on. No ex fiancée this year. Moe $$. Any ideas while I am still going. More body work agreed to today. Got my 1st shipment of Chemical Guys ceramic and interior goodies. With the new paint job, getting it paint guarded in 30 days, then the pedal commander///// then? We will have to see. But I will say, black is a pain in the ass color. 1st one. Ouch. Stay tuned,, may havea new still built before this critter id dun.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I have had a ton of work done to it, and its waiting for me to give it a try. Unfortunately, I currently cannot drive, but by years end should be more mobile. I think.
Wishing you all the best. Year end isn’t too far off.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My lease is up next Feb. I am going to purchase the car in Jan. I am 67+ and not in the best of health.
The Hellcat will be my last hot rod.
Yo TWAC, I am with ya on the health situation. Let me get me a glass of wine and explain. To make a short story long. I have that sleeping affliction where I can and will fall asleep any where at any time. The state of Florida has taken my license away twice and may be another coming soon. It takes me 6 months to get em back. With tons of medical paper work. I know how you feel. This next may be my last and that is why I bought this car. May be my last. I am at 62 years old and looking 25,, what the hookers say. We are way too young to get into this position. If I can help, let me know.
Brian

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Hey...if it works for you guys...(and it sounds like it does)...its a winner...
It’s your fault! Your thread made me think about it and decide on what I want to do...but I still have options.