Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HK Dual Subwoofer Box Total Integration Kit (15+ Charger/Challenger)

Trader history for Diboblo (1)

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
So, I've had a number of requests for a kit to install the 15+Challenger HK dual sub box, into non-Hellcat Challengers and Chargers, as well as Hellcat Chargers. Charger Hellcats don't get this fancy box... now, we can add it.

I've produced a kit that allows you to tap audio signal, for an amp you provide, as well as a remote turn on power harness, a signal harness to go between your amp and your HK box, and an inside the box jumper kit, to parallel/series your woofers up to 8 ohms. This will bring a 400 watt, 2 ohm stable monoblock amp down to around 100 watts output. This will give you room to grow, should you decide to upgrade to full blown subwoofers, later on.

Cost is $125, for:

4 harnesses and full integration instructions. You will need to provide the HK dual sub box, with woofers, an amp and an amp installation kit (preferably 4 gauge. With fuse and RCA's).

I recommend the Kicker CX400.1 amp, but any amp will suffice, so long as you can get 100 watts RMS out of it, with an 8 ohm load. There are other internal box wiring schemes, for various loads... just depends on what you're comfortable with and how handy you are :)

Check it out:

Bob

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
So, I've had a number of requests for a kit to install the 15+Challenger HK dual sub box, into non-Hellcat Challengers and Chargers, as well as Hellcat Chargers. Charger Hellcats don't get this fancy box... now, we can add it.

I've produced a kit that allows you to tap audio signal, for an amp you provide, as well as a remote turn on power harness, a signal harness to go between your amp and your HK box, and an inside the box jumper kit, to parallel/series your woofers up to 8 ohms. This will bring a 400 watt, 2 ohm stable monoblock amp down to around 100 watts output. This will give you room to grow, should you decide to upgrade to full blown subwoofers, later on.

Cost is $125, for:

4 harnesses and full integration instructions. You will need to provide the HK dual sub box, with woofers, an amp and an amp installation kit (preferably 4 gauge. With fuse and RCA's).

I recommend the Kicker CX400.1 amp, but any amp will suffice, so long as you can get 100 watts RMS out of it, with an 8 ohm load. There are other internal box wiring schemes, for various loads... just depends on what you're comfortable with and how handy you are :)

Check it out:

Bob
Nice work Bob. Do you do this for a living or on the side? Do you do installation for folks local to you?

OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Thread Starter #3
It's been a hobby, with these cars, for about 15 years. I'm an avionics tech by trade, with over 30 years of experience, which translates well when dreaming up mods.

Occasionally, I do help with all kinds of installations, ranging from subwoofer amp combos to suspension and engine mods.

Granted, things are different these days, but I am here to help.

Bob

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country