Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Age Demographics

Hellcat Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 65 20.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 99 31.0%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 43 13.5%

• Total voters
Member ID
Reactions
City
Leesburg
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 JGC Trackhawk
Was 32 when I grabbed my first Hellcat... 37 now and just got a new one!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Was 32 when I grabbed my first Hellcat... 37 now and just got a new one!

You my good man...are livin the dream

Member ID
Reactions
City
Leesburg
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 JGC Trackhawk
You my good man...are livin the dream
Yeah, had the 2012 SRT Challenger before Hellcats were a thing so I was 30 then... I was obsessed with Challengers though since like 2006 when the concept was unveiled and I wanted them to make it so bad.... I was 24 then.... I actually still have a scale model of the concept car. Took me 4 years after they went into production to finally pick one up. It felt amazing to order the Challenger Hellcat in 2014, my name is on the window sticker and never saw anything like that before! Now I have the Jeep and I still can't believe it... :) What an amazing time to be alive...lol

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
9 cars/trucks...26 motorcycles...all registered insured...and ready to go..... my insurance man has become a good friend
I am adoptable...........
Dad.

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
9 cars/trucks...26 motorcycles...all registered insured...and ready to go..... my insurance man has become a good friend
I've always wondered how you guys manage insurance costs with that many vehicles. I'm sure you get the multi-vehicle discount maximum. 😂

Mine dropped exponentially when I no longer had a teenager residing at my place. State Farm is the best since my divorce. Full coverage on 16' HellCat, 17' GT350 and now 20' SRTD. Just liability on 98 Corvette plus renters insurance. $287mo. And this is Florida, a notoriously a high insurance state.

50years old. No accidents or tickets this century. 😁

I know a great deal of people who might be able to afford these cars, but not when insurance is factored in. Almost becomes another car payment equal to or more than actual car payment. Yikes. 😳

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Holy Crap @1971demon,

That's a bunch of vehicles / bikes. Are you a collector?

I wouldn't have that many if I had saved all my bikes, cars, and trucks over the years. Up until a few years ago, I would drive what I had till it had a ton of miles on it. 300K or more miles usually. [driving] [driving] [driving]

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Dates a week. Had one with Ri Co La tonight. He took pictures of the newly painted car, so if you want a peak, ask him. Engine and emblems. Got 2 more to finish but mostly done. Thanks Rico.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Holy Crap @1971demon,

That's a bunch of vehicles / bikes. Are you a collector?

I wouldn't have that many if I had saved all my bikes, cars, and trucks over the years. Up until a few years ago, I would drive what I had till it had a ton of miles on it. 300K or more miles usually. [driving][driving][driving]
The majority are Harleys...Ducatis….with a few Buells..Moto guzzi..Aprilla..Yamahas..a Kawaski..Triumph thruxton (with cozy sidecar)...and one honda...I'm an avid car guy...and a rabid bike guy...lol

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
The majority are Harleys...Ducatis….with a few Buells..Moto guzzi..Aprilla..Yamahas..a Kawaski..Triumph thruxton (with cozy sidecar)...and one honda...I'm an avid car guy...and a rabid bike guy...lol
If my travels ever take me up north near you, I'm gonna have to stop by. All those toys / bikes would make me the kid in a candy shop. :)

[offtopic] BTW... I started a new thread for post season games tonight.... WTF happened to your team? Dag... I was pulling for them. :(

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Won,,, Mr Ole Bay, we just got a product here on the coast of Fl,, small can. Ole Bay hot seasoning. It is great but comes in a can about the size of your thumb. Test marketing with a product that has been here since the invention of the shrimp boat. Great product.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If my travels ever take me up north near you, I'm gonna have to stop by. All those toys / bikes would make me the kid in a candy shop. :)

[offtopic] BTW... I started a new thread for post season games tonight.... WTF happened to your team? Dag... I was pulling for them. :(
Heartbreaker...hosted a party of 45/50 people...thought we finally were gonna get that monkey off our back....24 F**KIN YEARS without winning a playoff game...this was a tough one to take...but we all stayed to watch the Patriots loose

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Couldn't stop the running back from the Titians. Big kid is good. Stays healthy will be a multi pro bowler. Over 200 yard tonight.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Heartbreaker...hosted a party of 45/50 people...thought we finally were gonna get that monkey off our back....24 F**KIN YEARS without winning a playoff game...this was a tough one to take...but we all stayed to watch the Patriots loose
I was thinking of you through the whole game. Thought your team was heading to Baltimore next week figuring that NE would probably take the Titans. I can't believe they lost that one. :(

However, it will be nice to have NE out of it now. Let some other teams go to the SHOW. :)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I was thinking of you through the whole game. Thought your team was heading to Baltimore next week figuring that NE would probably take the Titans. I can't believe they lost that one. :(

However, it will be nice to have NE out of it now. Let some other teams go to the SHOW. :)
gonna be the Ravens and the Saints in the Super Bowl...shootout city...bombs away...

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Won,,, Mr Ole Bay, we just got a product here on the coast of Fl,, small can. Ole Bay hot seasoning. It is great but comes in a can about the size of your thumb. Test marketing with a product that has been here since the invention of the shrimp boat. Great product.

@Hickster,

Don't know if you're joking or serious. OLD BAY seasoning also comes in a small can as well as large 1 gallon containers for general consumer sales. :)

I've seen 55 gallon drums of OLD BAY as well in commercial settings (crab houses). I love the stuff. I put OLD BAY on my OLD BAY.

If you care for other dishes like Lasagna or anything with a tomato sauce, I highly recommend tossing in some OLD BAY. Amazing taste. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
gonna be the Ravens and the Saints in the Super Bowl...shootout city...bombs away...
Of course odds now are pointing to Chief & Ravens for AFC championship. That will be a BIG BIG challenge even at home for us. It would be as BIG as the 49ers game. Last minute nail biter probably. :unsure:

Can't look past the Titans though.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Hickster,

Don't know if you're joking or serious. OLD BAY seasoning also comes in a small can as well as large 1 gallon containers for general consumer sales. :)

I've seen 55 gallon drums of OLD BAY as well in commercial settings (crab houses). I love the stuff. I put OLD BAY on my OLD BAY.

If you care for other dishes like Lasagna or anything with a tomato sauce, I highly recommend tossing in some OLD BAY. Amazing taste. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Also excellent in shrimp soup which I am having tomorrow when the family comes over the house for dinner, conversation, and football games. :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No, I have been eating tis since living in Tenn in te 80's. Moved down here in 1981, but no I am saying that ,,, get the can,, they just started selling the Old Bay Hot seasoning. Not the regular I was weined on with PBR but HOT. @ months ago just started. I buy it by the huge cans from Sams but this is the latest stuff. Been mixing the regular with cayane, now not. 2.2 oz is the only hot can sold here. Win Dixie. Beats fat mans stuff.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
No, I have been eating tis since living in Tenn in te 80's. Moved down here in 1981, but no I am saying that ,,, get the can,, they just started selling the Old Bay Hot seasoning. Not the regular I was weined on with PBR but HOT. @ months ago just started. I buy it by the huge cans from Sams but this is the latest stuff. Been mixing the regular with cayane, now not. 2.2 oz is the only hot can sold here. Win Dixie. Beats fat mans stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up @Hickster on the HOT variety. I presume you are referring to this one below? Nowadays, I usually just grab the 7.5lb container at Costco. I will start looking for the HOT version or just nap it off the internet.

A little history for you. The stuff is made in Maryland by McCormick & Co. Years ago McCormick was located by the inner harbor in Baltimore City. Railcars loaded with spices would go right down the streets and unload their containers. The smell was spectacular. McCormick has since moved to a location out in the suburbs but, the spice smells are still in the air around that location.

1578285563342.png

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
NO is out...

Hmmm... 49ers?