Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

GM CEO Explains Why Workers Shouldn't Get A Raise As Big As Hers

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
This chick doesn't realize in the NFL, the players get like 48% of the revenue. And she thinks employees don't deserve more money and she making this kind of bread:
2017: 22m
2018: 21.8m
2019: 21.6m
2020: 23.6m
2021: 29.1m
2022: 28.9m

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
1694969773464.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
I posted this in a separate thread but if the UAW got just 25% of the 18 billion in profit Stellantis made, each of the 40,500 members would get a profit sharing check of $111k this year. Mary Barra says her pay 92% comes from company performance, why can't workers get a base pay and 25% of the company performance?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Gm could go to $5 a day. Worked good for ford in '14:geek:

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye
LOL at people who complain about how much a top executive gets paid. They literally have no comprehension of the hours put in or the stress involved. The stupendous number of knives she has in the air juggling would be considered insane by most people. The surprising thing is that anyone in their right mind would want those jobs. You could probably count the number of women able to do what she does on one hand in the USA.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
i do believe in workers being compensated fairly but i also dont believe they should be able to have the owner of a business under siege ,there's a point where they do need to realize they have that job because of the business owners not the other way around ,,,,if an employee trys to strong arm me by saying hey ill walk out if you dont give me more money ill gladley tell him to be sure not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out .....

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
You could probably count the number of women able to do what she does on one hand in the USA.
LOVE that you qualified your statement. The insinuation is that there’s way more men that could do her job. You’re also assuming she identifies as a woman 🤔. Y’all really stepped in it, didn’t ya! 🦶💩🤣

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
LOVE that you qualified your statement. The insinuation is that there’s way more men that could do her job. You’re also assuming she identifies as a woman 🤔. Y’all really stepped in it, didn’t ya! 🦶💩🤣
LOL,the truth is that a lot more men than women are willing to sacrifice everything to get to the top of any merit pyramid.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
LOL,the truth is that a lot more men than women are willing to sacrifice everything to get to the top of any merit pyramid.
…and on that point I definitely do NOT disagree…I just wanted to give y’all some 💩…😉

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
…and on that point I definitely do NOT disagree…I just wanted to give y’all some 💩…😉
Women hit their 30's, look around, and go fuck that, I want a life and kids. The men just keep on going on. It is a small number of highly intelligent men that are willing to do it. The women get weeded out by biology.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
30 is borderline elderly for having kids too.
If a woman wants one and closing in on that age, that alarm is now a full on air raid siren LOL.

Also if you are looking to get lucky........

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I posted this in a separate thread but if the UAW got just 25% of the 18 billion in profit Stellantis made, each of the 40,500 members would get a profit sharing check of $111k this year. Mary Barra says her pay 92% comes from company performance, why can't workers get a base pay and 25% of the company performance?
They gotta buy stock for that.

Is the UAW barred from buying shares of the company? I guess if I was the president, I would be moving funds to buy as much as possible to get voting rights in a company.

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
30 is borderline elderly for having kids too.
If a woman wants one and closing in on that age, that alarm is now a full on air raid siren LOL.

Also if you are looking to get lucky........
There are an amazing number of women that don't know 32 is considered geriatric for having kids. They swallowed the I can have it all feminist load hook line and no kids sinker.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170

Is the UAW barred from buying shares of the company? I guess if I was the president, I would be moving funds to buy as much as possible to get voting rights in a company.
Hell not like they didn't have millions in strike pay to gain stock. They should use some of that money to buy shares every year

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I wood purr chass stock, if not already vested else warez, in dem while stock is rock bottom. But, dat will be dare fur a while. Itster takes munts maybe years fer dis 2 ware off. Maybe da tentaive agreement isn't toe tally agreed by both parties. And thousandez of memburs. Friction can last thru next electionz. Never know. Butt we hope it wurks. I have been thru da elections and sum times it ain't purrty.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
i do believe in workers being compensated fairly but i also dont believe they should be able to have the owner of a business under siege ,there's a point where they do need to realize they have that job because of the business owners not the other way around ,,,,if an employee trys to strong arm me by saying hey ill walk out if you dont give me more money ill gladley tell him to be sure not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out .....
Well, she’s not the owner so there’s that! I like people justify her wage but don’t think the negotiating process is acceptable for the working class. I’m betting she negotiated her contract and pay!

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170

Found this. They actually lost their seat on the board of GM and Joe Ashton went to jail for embezzlement of UAW funds
1695307410780.png