Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Finally made it to the track

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Left lane.... I picked the optimum time to run. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. It felt strong. Stock. Just wheels and tires and front seat is in. Rear seat not. Mid Michigan Motorplex. BTW the tires didn't slip on the wheels a lick.
If we can get some negative DA I'm thinking you may be able to run in the teens. Congrats on the new best!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Two Rivers
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Red Eye Challenger
Great run 10:33 is moving and an impressive 60' maybe a little extra gas didn't hurt. You have the mile an hour for a 10:2 not that I am suggesting anything:)

OP
Indigo Joe

Indigo Joe

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
The sticks
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #23
Nice pass - congrats! Way to represent.
Thank you Eric.

This is why I bought a Kestrel 5100 so I can document what it reads when I run. I have found drag times to be pretty close at 131 though. Still have 3 Saturday's left at 131. I will be at everyone the rain does not show up too. This weekend is looking 50/50
That Kestrel is a nice tool to have. Ubly, which is closer to me, has a couple of days to test this weekend and I believe that's it for the year. One time in 1989 I drove at night from 131 up to Lake City with M&H's in a steady rain all the way. It was misery. That was a life's lesson. 35 MPH at the most.

Good luck at 131.

Last edited:
OP
Indigo Joe

Indigo Joe

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
The sticks
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Thread Starter #24
Great run 10:33 is moving and an impressive 60' maybe a little extra gas didn't hurt. You have the mile an hour for a 10:2 not that I am suggesting anything
I had to sandbag just a little bit..... :)