Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fed Plans To Equip All New Cars With Auto Braking Systems

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I thought David drove a cab...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
He's expanding by hitting a niche market with a lowered pickup.

Better ingress and egress, plus more space for luggage.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
He's expanding by hitting a niche market with a lowered pickup.

Better ingress and egress, plus more space for luggage.
Or...if he caps it...he can transport Gators to NM

Detroitboy

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Redeye
Thats the first I heard of HC or RE having this option. To the best of my knowledge it was only available in the 5.7 models.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
I rented a car in Dec, driving on busy highways, on cruise the car kept changing speed! When I approached a car ahead, as I planned to change lanes and pass him the car would suddenly slow down!!! Couldn't figure it out! On the way back to the airport it hit me! It probably had adaptive cruise control!

Smart cars are great for stupid people who have no idea how to drive. If someone knows how to drive, smart systems undermine the objectives, intent and safety of the driver and passengers!!! Like antilock brakes! They absolutely do not stop as well, and they deny the driver the control offered by intentionally locking the wheels.

We have entered the world where the market and regulations are set to protect the stupid to the detriment of the people who actually take the time and make the effort to learn and develop skills that may save lives!

Soon none of us will actually drive our cars, they will all be Jonny Cabs, and we will not have final say where we will be able to go, or when. I'm glad I'm old....

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I rented a car in Dec, driving on busy highways, on cruise the car kept changing speed! When I approached a car ahead, as I planned to change lanes and pass him the car would suddenly slow down!!! Couldn't figure it out! On the way back to the airport it hit me! It probably had adaptive cruise control!

Smart cars are great for stupid people who have no idea how to drive. If someone knows how to drive, smart systems undermine the objectives, intent and safety of the driver and passengers!!! Like antilock brakes! They absolutely do not stop as well, and they deny the driver the control offered by intentionally locking the wheels.

We have entered the world where the market and regulations are set to protect the stupid to the detriment of the people who actually take the time and make the effort to learn and develop skills that may save lives!

Soon none of us will actually drive our cars, they will all be Jonny Cabs, and we will not have final say where we will be able to go, or when. I'm glad I'm old....
It seems like you get older with every post..:giggle::giggle::giggle:...(but I do agree with you)..;)