Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congratulations 2019-2020 HFCOTY winner DGatzby

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Maybe you and Hellcatcfp could rent a cry closet together?
never heard of them but sounds like you have had experience with them:unsure:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
never heard of them but sounds like you have had experience with them:unsure:
Only in the sense that when they became popular I thought about renting out porta potties for the purpose.
Oh well, another money making opportunity I never followed through on.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I knew something like that. I figured I would also put the 1/1 stuff up if some were checking us out. Again, I appreciate my fellow members thinking enough of the car and me to select it for the recognition. I did uncover the front of it and congratulate it last night.

I am really motivated now to begin my winter duties on it in the next couple of weeks. I’ll start with the clay-polish-wax, then move under it to detail and then begin to touch, check and maintain as necessary every thing I can. Not too many new things this season but concentrating on getting the power to the road better and optimizing all the adjustments I have now.

Thanks again everyone, 2021 has some hope for some fast fun ahead FOR EVERYONE!
The determining factor..Those Chrome wheels combined with that regal color...an old school look that most don't do...but its a winner...all day long..well done sir..(y)

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
The determining factor..Those Chrome wheels combined with that regal color...an old school look that most don't do...but its a winner...all day long..well done sir..(y)
Thanks. In an ultimate compliment one of the first times to the hardware store, a guy walked in and told me what a great looking Cuda it was! Not that this guy was real good at Mopar spotting, but I politely said. thanks.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thanks. In an ultimate compliment one of the first times to the hardware store, a guy walked in and told me what a great looking Cuda it was! Not that this guy was real good at Mopar spotting, but I politely said. thanks.
so you are saying a car that hasn't been made in nearly 50 years beat me:(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
you mean..it's not ????:eek::eek::eek:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
so you are saying a car that hasn't been made in nearly 50 years beat me:(
Cuda, Challenger, same difference. Both have the correct amount of doors.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I believe the front 1/4’s look nearly identical in my eye from the side.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Congratulations, DGatzby! The lustrous shine you put on your car and the great custom wheels pop. I did the full vinyl coating on my Plum Crazy Purple car, and even with ceramic coating on top (all done by a professional detailer) it will never POP with the kind of shine your, and other cars in the contest, reflects. You deserve the win.

I'm interested in the build sheet that has you 1 of 1 - your unique factory configuration. I didn't know you ordered the 3.09 rear axle option. My neighbor with his 2017 Hellcat wants to swap out his 2.93 for the 3.09. Now I know how you're registering your awesome 0-60 times.

I wonder if my car is a 1 of 1? I ordered it with everything except the option that for a regular automatic transmission Hellcat would auto-brake the car that wouldn't auto-brake a Red Eye.

$25 and I can find out!
FYI, none of these cars came with a 2.93 rear ratio. It is either a 2.62 or a 3.09.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Cuda, Challenger, same difference cant get laid in them since both have 2 less doors.😳

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Wow, guess I better drag myself up this morning. I was up at midnight and partied out in the garage with Freebird. The car was not too emotional, but the unicorn had to be put out in the shed. By the way, mine don’t poop or piss and never needs cleaned. The cat did piss all over the floor when I last started it, however. It’s only two ya know.

Oh, anyway, thank you everyone for voting. It is seriously a great day to be selected among the absolute best that exists folks. I try to vote every month and I am impressed with everything we all do to these things.

@vortecd I will say, that launch shot is one of the best. The big fat rears look so good with the color and stripes. I nearly voted for you!

I will represent us well. I am planning to attend several track days this year. Waiting patiently for schedules right now.

The car had an extraordinary day yesterday. @Linda's Hell Cat you get the credit for bringing me into a thread about a new suspension controller. A unit is on the way to my door right now for install. I will be giving them impressions and data about its performance. I understand I am going to be impressed. When I understand what I can post etc. and give credit to the people who are providing me this appropriately, we will have a thread. You drag racers stay tuned, I understand this gets the car rocked back better at launch and better 60’ times have been documented. Apparently Dodge has little or no control over the Bilsteins, which have capabilities nearly equal to the mag ride qualities of the Vettes. I had no idea.
That's Awesome!
I'm always looking out for ya! I know parts for the road racers are slow coming.
I will look for your results and if it helps at the 1/4 mile launching that will be cool too!

Congrats again!
Linda :)

2017 Redline HC

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Congratulations on your win!
Sorry, missed the results being posted! Great car!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC....never mind the challengers 2 doors...a womens correctional facility has hundreds of doors...and you couldn't get LAID there with a fist full of pardons...;);)

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Where there is a will there is a way!

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yes you can... in the passenger side of the front seat. Just move the seats lol the way back on the track to give you more room.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
That's Awesome!
I'm always looking out for ya! I know parts for the road racers are slow coming.
I will look for your results and if it helps at the 1/4 mile launching that will be cool too!

Congrats again!
Linda :)
Apparently it does. They have some data already. I have been looking at what it does and I am absolutely fired up now. You can trigger it into a launch mode and they have programmed the shocks to let it rock back just for the right amount of time. They are doing some impressive stuff that could really help guys like me. It looks like I will be letting everyone know a lot more.

DMNkilr

Founding Member
Premium Account
Doctor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Highlands Ranch
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Congratulations Sir! That is a beautiful ride!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Congrats from the crab traps of stinking Pine Apple Park, Fl. Good job.

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
FYI, none of these cars came with a 2.93 rear ratio. It is either a 2.62 or a 3.09.
Silverbillet,

You are correct, sir! I should have looked that up - and I corrected my post. Thank you!