Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger 50 Order Advice

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
You know we do GC group buy at 7% below invoice less rebate on the new ones :)
I did not know that, but thanks for pointing it out. I'd like to have a new one, as an example this one,
  • Stock: 00196110
but I don't think even with the discounts you mention, it would be within the budget I've set for myself. That's why I'm looking at a used one in great condition. I've found several that fit my used criteria and will be looking through those this coming weekend.
I really appreciate the help :) and maybe mention of this discount will help someone else on the forum.

or even this used one from your dealership...but I don't know how much room you have to deal on this one.
  • Stock: 000J8140

Last edited:
OP
Koons_Dodge
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #22
I did not know that, but thanks for pointing it out. I'd like to have a new one, as an example this one,
  • Stock: 00196110
but I don't think even with the discounts you mention, it would be within the budget I've set for myself. That's why I'm looking at a used one in great condition. I've found several that fit my used criteria and will be looking through those this coming weekend.
I really appreciate the help :) and maybe mention of this discount will help someone else on the forum.

or even this used one from your dealership...but I don't know how much room you have to deal on this one.
  • Stock: 000J8140
No problem send me an email and I'll put it all together for you.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
No problem send me an email and I'll put it all together for you.
what email address should I use?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Metairie
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Charger HC
I would skip the nav on a few of them. It was an option I didn't want to pay for since the car comes with Android auto. I use Waze almost exclusively for navigation and would hate wasting 1k on something I would never use.

CU89

Member ID
Reactions
City
Eau Claire
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2019 Widebody Scat PacK
Sinamon Stick SP Widebody Driver Convenience, Alpine, Plus, and Tech Package. I am in!

Last edited:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I would skip the nav on a few of them. It was an option I didn't want to pay for since the car comes with Android auto. I use Waze almost exclusively for navigation and would hate wasting 1k on something I would never use.
Agreed 100%

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
I wouldn't be surprised if it used the same speakers....or at least some of them. I think it only has 6.
Yeah, we Alpiners have 6 speakers and a 276 watt amp. It is just the right amount of sound when you aren't listening to the ICE do work.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Yeah, we Alpiners have 6 speakers and a 276 watt amp. It is just the right amount of sound when you aren't listening to the ICE do work.
Well....all I wish is that it would kill off the frequency range that the ringing is in because out of all the ranges I've lost or impaired, that one would be the most beneficial at this point :)

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Well....all I wish is that it would kill off the frequency range that the ringing is in because out of all the ranges I've lost or impaired, that one would be the most beneficial at this point :)
My tinitus kicks in real hard depending upon which side my wife is standing at that moment. It is the weirdest thing...

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
My tinitus kicks in real hard depending upon which side my wife is standing at that moment. It is the weirdest thing...
I know what you mean....my ex used to speak in certain ranges that I couldn't hear.....and it was wonderful.