Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Buying another Hellcat

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #81
Hellcats are not going to go down in price. The merger just killed the future of the Hellcat and once the general public understands this the HC just became more expensive. IMO the timing on getting the so called deal is narrowing each day.
I'm not necessarily looking for the best deal, just looking for the exact car I want.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Belly laughs right now, I'm seriously dying...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I'm not necessarily looking for the best deal, just looking for the exact car I want.
Right but I will be amazed if your not talking 10k more lol.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
And in all fairness to @AeroF16 I am not sure if you are following the Merger off FCA and Peugeot. Which if you are great but if not the SRT brand has been in some ways shut down. The personal have all been removed from there designated positions to other responsibilities in the conglomerate. Which means for the immediate future the future of the Hellcat is probably close to its end. There is no longer any R&D nor support specific to this brand. I feel this will create a surge in sales for the remaining production Hellcats and the Supply and Demand is gong to change. Sure its not going to change tomorrow but it will be interesting to watch what plays out for the remaining year. And for sure you will find nice Hellcat if you really want one. So not wishing harm on you by any means and good luck on your continued Car Adventures Hellcat or no Hellcat😁

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
And in all fairness to @AeroF16 I am not sure if you are following the Merger off FCA and Peugeot. Which if you are great but if not the SRT brand has been in some ways shut down. The personal have all been removed from there designated positions to other responsibilities in the conglomerate. Which means for the immediate future the future of the Hellcat is probably close to its end. There is no longer any R&D nor support specific to this brand. I feel this will create a surge in sales for the remaining production Hellcats and the Supply and Demand is gong to change. Sure its not going to change tomorrow but it will be interesting to watch what plays out for the remaining year. And for sure you will find nice Hellcat if you really want one. So not wishing harm on you by any means and good luck on your continued Car Adventures Hellcat or no Hellcat😁
@AeroF16, let me translate @ChargerChallenger's statement.

[I feel this will create a surge in sales for me on the remaining production Hellcats and the Supply and Demand is going to change as I purchase remaining supply.]

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #86
Ha well guess we will just have to wait and see.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dude, if I ever make it down there, I'm bringing my Gunner's strap, I'm hooking it into a hardpoint in your car and I'm hanging out the window calling Bandit vectors while you make BRAAAAAAAAAAPP sounds.

:ROFLMAO:
Bulls into the Bourbon...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Bulls into the Bourbon...
hell you would be if you looked at the TV anymore as its freezing ass outside and you ain’t getting no ass inside😁

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
hell you would be if you looked at the TV anymore as its freezing ass outside and you ain’t getting no ass inside😁
It's almost over 6..maybe 7 wks...and were done...it will go fast...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
It's almost over 6..maybe 7 wks...and were done...it will go fast...
Damn waiting that long for a piece of ass is too long for me😁 What’s Margaret say about that🤪

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
You can always choke the bird.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Damn waiting that long for a piece of ass is too long for me😁 What’s Margaret say about that🤪
CC....I get more ass...than a communal toilet in a womens prison...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Don't worry @AeroF16 I'm having the same problem as you, pay $900/mo for a wb hellcat pay $1100/mo for a redeye wb charger or pay $1100/mo for an m5.

I think redeye charger is pretty much off the list, $900/mo for a wb charger is also looking like a no go at this point, leaves me with an m5 or m550.

Jimmy gave me a good dealer contact for an order and turns out they aren't even taking charger orders nationwide🤣🤣🤣.

Looking like I'm a one and done hellcat customer, 😞. Oh well its gone but not forgotten.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Jimmy gave me a good dealer contact for an order and turns out they aren't even taking charger orders nationwide🤣🤣🤣.
Guess I forgot to mention that in an effort to beat ChargerChallenger at his own game, I bought up all the allocations from that dealer for the next 14 months.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Melloy Dodge here in ABQ has 3 2021 redeyes they have marked down about $10k off sticker, right around $70k. They are all regular-body cars. I still think that is by far the best value, especially when you consider that you can usually finance a new car a little cheaper than a used one. One of those should hold a value at over $60k for quite a while, so you could basically own it for free if you wanted to get rid of it in a year or two...

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Guess I forgot to mention that in an effort to beat ChargerChallenger at his own game, I bought up all the allocations from that dealer for the next 14 months.
Can't compete with the dealership that is @ChargerChallenger lol. That's a multi manufacturer dealer. Ford, cdjr, and toyota.

No taxi retort Jimmy?

@Hellcatcfp you would think he would have made a joke about the pandemic and not needing taxi's. 🤣🤣

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
No taxi retort Jimmy?
I figured that it would go without saying that I didn't include allocations for Chargers when reserving.
If someone is desperate enough to want a taxi, I wouldn't want to stand in their way.

Compassion, I think they call it.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Can't compete with the dealership that is @ChargerChallenger lol. That's a multi manufacturer dealer. Ford, cdjr, and toyota.

No taxi retort Jimmy?

@Hellcatcfp you would think he would have made a joke about the pandemic and not needing taxi's. 🤣🤣
@Jimmy N. calls it compassion, but truthfully doesn't want his Taxi fares tripled ;). That Jimmy N. ain't nobody's fool :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:.