Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Born Again, Hard...in a Sublime Redeye.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Gorgeous - welcome back !!!

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Determination always prevails. It was meant to be, congrats on that fabulous color combo

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Without asking how much you paid for the sublime RE, can I ask what / how much they knocked off MSRP? Given, there the power dollars and probably Employee pricing. Can you give us the total they knocked off?

My dealer has 2 REs, Granite and Triple nickel. They have almost $14K knocked off MSRP and they can't sell them. I got my RE at "invoice" about 3 weeks before they started giving big incentives. Dang!

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'm Baaaack!!! Hayabusa in da house again, and very happy to be back in a Hellcat.

Sold my F Type (loved it, my wife not happy it's gone) but was missing my Hellcats the whole time I owned it.

Since 2015 I've wanted a Sublime but felt extremely lucky I was able to land a Phantom Black. Couldn't get a Sublime to save my life (y'all remember what it was like back then!). I'm old skool and wanted a high impact, vintage color.

Closed the deal late Friday and got my new baby home before the snow with accompanying salt/chemicals got thrown down here in PA.

Car had 6 miles on it when I got her. Was hunting Demons but when I saw this car I had to have her. She was one of those "right" cars. My Granite Crystal 2016 was like that, just had something about it. Even though I really liked that ride, still in the back of my mind was Sublime...oh baby...Sublime.

Will post more pics later tonight. Just wanted to say I missed y'all and being an active part of the community (I watched but felt weird about posting much as a non-owned, don't know why).

View attachment 10701 View attachment 10702 View attachment 10703 View attachment 10704
Beautiful. If I was buying a new one today, I would have done the exact same color.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Welcome to ROC (RedEye Owners Club). Love the Sublime!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Awesome @Hayabusa I knew you Couldn't stay away from owning a Hellcat!:cool:

Happy for you that have gotten your Color choice this time around!:D

Congrats!

Linda :)

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thanks everyone! Great to be back and seeing the folks from "the other place" and some new names.

Mike, I got stupid lucky (and made my own luck, how it works sometimes...). Dealer over an hour away had TorRed and White Knuckle Redeyes, both with satin hoods. I go to check it out and see the Sublime. "Not in inventory, not available...must be a sold unit". I'm bummed bad and torn, red or white. Did a nationwide search but couldn't find a Sublime with 3.09's I liked. Go back a week later, red is gone, white is still there and so is the Sublime. Ask again..."must be sold unit, not in inventory". It's killing me...that's the color I've wanted since 2015 AND it's a widebody Redeye!

I called twice the next week...call 1: nice woman looks at computer...not in inventory. Two days later, call 2: Internet Sales Mgr says same. I say "it's been there for weeks, are you sure it's not available?" He goes and physically checks the stock # to see what's what. Says it's not showing in inventory, will follow up and have the salesman I originally spoke with call if anything changes.

Next day...my phone rings and "It's available". I almost fainted. There were 6 miles on the odo when I first started her up. She was meant for me. I don't know why it wasn't logged into the computer but I'm so glad I didn't give up!

Now, the long wait until Spring...the cat just wants to run...this was today in PA.

View attachment 10754
Great story!! Congrats and well deserved!

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Congratulations on your new Cat. Welcome back. Love the color, I mean it's not GC great 😃, but a great color none the less.👍
Glad to see you will be around more.

OP
Hayabusa

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Thread Starter #29
Without asking how much you paid for the sublime RE, can I ask what / how much they knocked off MSRP? Given, there the power dollars and probably Employee pricing. Can you give us the total they knocked off?
My dealer has 2 REs, Granite and Triple nickel. They have almost $14K knocked off MSRP and they can't sell them. I got my RE at "invoice" about 3 weeks before they started giving big incentives. Dang!
Your numbers are in the immediate ballpark. Incentives can really drive you nuts when they are missed, sorry to hear but I hope you continue to enjoy your ride! From what I saw in my search the Granite cars were a bit more $, Triple Nickel and White were just a bit lower. There were more Pitch Blacks available and the Plums and Sublimes were very few.

Awesome @Hayabusa I knew you Couldn't stay away from owning a Hellcat!:cool:
Happy for you that have gotten your Color choice this time around!:D
Congrats!
Linda :)
Hey Linda! Thank you...I loved the Phantom and the Granite but Sublime was calling like a siren to me all these years. You nailed it, I could not stay away. There is nothing like these cars for the viseral driving experience I love.

Congratulations on your new Cat. Welcome back. Love the color, I mean it's not GC great 😃, but a great color none the less.👍
Glad to see you will be around more.
Jim, you will always be my GC brother! If I could have another cat, it would be GC. I have been seduced by the Sublime and, falling to the ground like a worshiper, I bow to her beauty. Please forgive me for being so weak!

Thanks again, everyone for the warm welcome home! Great to be back!!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm Baaaack!!! Hayabusa in da house again, and very happy to be back in a Hellcat.

Sold my F Type (loved it, my wife not happy it's gone) but was missing my Hellcats the whole time I owned it.

Since 2015 I've wanted a Sublime but felt extremely lucky I was able to land a Phantom Black. Couldn't get a Sublime to save my life (y'all remember what it was like back then!). I'm old skool and wanted a high impact, vintage color.

Closed the deal late Friday and got my new baby home before the snow with accompanying salt/chemicals got thrown down here in PA.

Car had 6 miles on it when I got her. Was hunting Demons but when I saw this car I had to have her. She was one of those "right" cars. My Granite Crystal 2016 was like that, just had something about it. Even though I really liked that ride, still in the back of my mind was Sublime...oh baby...Sublime.

Will post more pics later tonight. Just wanted to say I missed y'all and being an active part of the community (I watched but felt weird about posting much as a non-owned, don't know why).

View attachment 10701 View attachment 10702 View attachment 10703 View attachment 10704
you did good ...Very Good...no way your able to pick your nose drivin that car...congrats

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
you did good ...Very Good...no way your able to pick your nose drivin that car...congrats
"you're";)

And corrected by a southerner......:eek:
Imagine that!:unsure:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Very nice! Congratulations!

I like the offset of the stripes on the color too!

;)