Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Bead lock wheels do I have to use the bead lock?

OP
AlleyCat

AlleyCat

500 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oro Valley
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 HC Challenger
Thread Starter #21
Very good points RGP. I spoke with the techs that are going to install my demon axles and will realign it after the install. They said the same. They also mount bead lock rims. So, I got lucky there. I just need to learn a lot more and be patient.

RGPIII

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bridgeville
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Very good points RGP. I spoke with the techs that are going to install my demon axles and will realign it after the install. They said the same. They also mount bead lock rims. So, I got lucky there. I just need to learn a lot more and be patient.
With any axle, just make sure you don't let it wheel hop. Other wise you will not have any axle issues with the demon axles.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
My suggestion which if you are shocking the tires that hard slowing the throttle body from opening will help with that initial blunt. You may even see your 60ft get better from this

OP
AlleyCat

AlleyCat

500 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oro Valley
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 HC Challenger
Thread Starter #24
Can you give me directions on how to do that with hp tuners? And values to put? Thanks

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
With any axle, just make sure you don't let it wheel hop. Other wise you will not have any axle issues with the demon axles.
I’m still running on stock 2015 axles 😳😳😳 got wheel hop twice last time out for the first time and almost crapped my pants

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Are you a gambling man? Because that’s what racing is. Not a matter of if, but when

OP
AlleyCat

AlleyCat

500 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oro Valley
State
AZ
Country