Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

any new DEMON 170s attending/racing this Saturday at Cecil County Mopar vs the world event?

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I wish there was more options from Dodge Chevy & Ford
The 60 s & 70 s were some bad ass years for car selections

The new ICE charger will take a bit for people to adjust but it is the only option going forward I am seeing

I m not a Mustang fan

The Camaros current run is done & I m not sure what the future is with GM
If I go with a 6 cylinder in the future, it will be with a proven one like a BMW or Porsche. Or something with the 2JZ. They make a ton of power and are super tough.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Was he the guy asking for donations to buy the 170?
THIS is the reason I chose not to participate in this site any more. If you guys don't like me just that is fine! Don't be a Bully and make things up. Simple English language and you spin it around to suit your own narrative. And a handful of others doing this as well, not just you. Literally everything that has been said about me is untrue and made up to make me look bad and make you look good in your following. If you don’t like me that is fine but at least be a Man and tell me and not because of something that is not true. I obviously do not care if you guys like me or not. If I did, I would stick around and try to fit in. But then I would hate MYSELF. So that is not going to happen. I rarely look on this site any more but someone told me about you guys starting in on me again. Bunch of losers. It's like a click or a cult, the group that does not like me. All talking shit about Dodge and not one positive thing to say except about their Corvettes or Porsches and so on..........Don't bother, I won't see it.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It is true. The 500 mile break-in only affects the trans brake and the line lock.
My thought that would be true just like the others

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
THIS is the reason I chose not to participate in this site any more. If you guys don't like me just that is fine! Don't be a Bully and make things up. Simple English language and you spin it around to suit your own narrative. And a handful of others doing this as well, not just you. Literally everything that has been said about me is untrue and made up to make me look bad and make you look good in your following. If you don’t like me that is fine but at least be a Man and tell me and not because of something that is not true. I obviously do not care if you guys like me or not. If I did, I would stick around and try to fit in. But then I would hate MYSELF. So that is not going to happen. I rarely look on this site any more but someone told me about you guys starting in on me again. Bunch of losers. It's like a click or a cult, the group that does not like me. All talking shit about Dodge and not one positive thing to say except about their Corvettes or Porsches and so on..........Don't bother, I won't see it.
We were not "starting in on you" it was said you got yours and that was how you were brought up. Not everyone dislikes you but with your comments and thin skin more and more are joining that club. You just keep on doing your own thing and don't let the few that make negative comments bring you down

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
You obviously have me on ignore. I don't know you from Adam.

Wasn't there talk about you asking for "donations" to buy the 170, because that's what I remember?

Since I am a hellcat owner I can say what the fuck I want about these cars.

Good Sunday morning.

Last edited:

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
THIS is the reason I chose not to participate in this site any more. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Then in that case QFT/STFU and don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. You’re an epic whiner and sniveler on a galactic scale…your posts sound like a better fit on a Prius hypermileage thread. Do you even hear yourself? I’m gonna guess not…

OP
cobrakid
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lewes
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 HC RedEye Super Stock
Thread Starter #48
..... hmmm... I like Ron...and always have. He is truthful, very helpful & insightful.
HE has helped me many times off the sites...and gave me his personal cell. Nothing but nice to me all the time every time.
He is valuable to regular people like me, and also "I feel" to Dodge & the sport.
I didn't mean for this thread asking about (hopefully seeing a new DEMON in person) Cecil drags...to open a sore subject.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
..... hmmm... I like Ron...and always have. He is truthful, very helpful & insightful.
HE has helped me many times off the sites...and gave me his personal cell. Nothing but nice to me all the time every time.
He is valuable to regular people like me, and also "I feel" to Dodge & the sport.
I didn't mean for this thread asking about (hopefully seeing a new DEMON in person) Cecil drags...to open a sore subject.
Its all good
Things go south sometimes LOL

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I bet @DRAGRCR is the first to put one in the 8s and then craps all over everyone hating on him

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I bet @DRAGRCR is the first to put one in the 8s and then craps all over everyone hating on him
Why would anyone hate on him? I will applaud him.