Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

7th car announcement

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Stellantis stated when they bought it that they were only interested in Jeep and Ram.

Dodge and Chrysler are not a priority.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Chrysler seems to be dead, this is the last year for the 300 & that just leaves the Pacifica (maybe).

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Saw this on Fakebook

FB_IMG_1679342473146.jpg FB_IMG_1679342464250.jpg

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I'm afraid I'm gonna miss something :ROFLMAO:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm afraid I'm gonna miss something :ROFLMAO:
I will start a new thread with the next pic I see so it will be at the top:LOL:

OP
Demoniccat

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #409
So this dealer already has five people that beat you to the punch and have submitted offers significantly higher than you were willing to go so you write a manifesto because you weren't magically moved to the head of the line? If I was the dealer you'd have have to be double my highest offer just to put up with your nonsense.

Nope not at all. Probably I worded it wrong. I couldn’t believe he was basically willing to step past the 5 offers made, and a bid of 100k over sticker Then was asking if I would do better than current highest offer. Positively was not looking for preferential treatment. I am used to waiting my turn as others should. Basically he was willing to give all a Back eye for Yellow Eye to anyone. Shit bag move that was way uncool never asked to step past or get preferential treatment. Your right if someone leaned on me I would say double or triplple.

Conversation started with looking For #7. and possibly 3/4 ton If I can swing it. Have you bought from us before, Yep. Pulled me up in data base.Then he goes into look I got 5 offers ahead of ya with 100k over what are you willing to go to.
That was when I stepped out. Ended with ok man have a good day. We never bartered. If he gets that price and someone is happy with the deal/car more power to ya. I don’t judge. Except for ethics he was willing to step over folk. I wasn’t. Now the big question if I was the only one in line, no ethics to deal with 100k over still not for me.

Your right with manifesto in the sense that more verbiage invites foot in mouth if not worded right. Case and point on that post. Before posting that a well respected member said it can be good but can also be misinterpreted. And that’s from someone whose isn’t well composed me of course. Lesson learned dude.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Nope not at all. Probably I worded it wrong. I couldn’t believe he was basically willing to step past the 5 offers made, and a bid of 100k over sticker Then was asking if I would do better than current highest offer. Positively was not looking for preferential treatment. I am used to waiting my turn as others should. Basically he was willing to give all a Back eye for Yellow Eye to anyone. Shit bag move that was way uncool never asked to step past or get preferential treatment. Your right if someone leaned on me I would say double or triplple.

Conversation started with looking For #7. and possibly 3/4 ton If I can swing it. Have you bought from us before, Yep. Pulled me up in data base.Then he goes into look I got 5 offers ahead of ya with 100k over what are you willing to go to.
That was when I stepped out. Ended with ok man have a good day. We never bartered. If he gets that price and someone is happy with the deal/car more power to ya. I don’t judge. Except for ethics he was willing to step over folk. I wasn’t. Now the big question if I was the only one in line, no ethics to deal with 100k over still not for me.

Your right with manifesto in the sense that more verbiage invites foot in mouth if not worded right. Case and point on that post. Before posting that a well respected member said it can be good but can also be misinterpreted. And that’s from someone whose isn’t well composed me of course. Lesson learned dude.
OK, I see. But still, unless he put out a call for "best and final" offers, anyone can leapfrog the best offer and become the new best.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
OK, I see. But still, unless he put out a call for "best and final" offers, anyone can leapfrog the best offer and become the new best.
Calling for highest and best happens in real estate all the time.

OP
Demoniccat

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #412
Absolutely. As much as we don’t like it… their car their terms. I walked no bitching, complaining, no counter offer.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Please forgive me if I offend anyone, but 1971/1972 was an end of an era, and there was no doubling of prices, and for a decade or two after, the best cars (those that weren't wrecked) were available at discount prices. For those who don't remember, 200hp was High Performance during those times.

I cannot understand, not do I wish to believe, members of this forum would pay ridiculous prices for "collector cars" that are little different than what they have been making since 2019. I like to gamble, but this is one I'll certainly pass on. I have been wrong before, so good luck to those that go for it.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Please forgive me if I offend anyone, but 1971/1972 was an end of an era, and there was no doubling of prices, and for a decade or two after, the best cars (those that weren't wrecked) were available at discount prices. For those who don't remember, 200hp was High Performance during those times.

I cannot understand, not do I wish to believe, members of this forum would pay ridiculous prices for "collector cars" that are little different than what they have been making since 2019. I like to gamble, but this is one I'll certainly pass on. I have been wrong before, so good luck to those that go for it.
It's all about the money. If you have it you want to have something must people don't. If you don't have the money you build it

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
If I was making sensible decisions with my money, I wouldn't even have the HC that I have now...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
If I was making sensible decisions with my money, I wouldn't even have the HC that I have now...
I have never made sensible decisions with mine but I have had fun with my cars:p

LaserDoc

Member ID
Reactions
City
Akron
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon
Or, because you made so many sensible decisions over time, it allows you the luxury of having one 😂😂

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
LOL! I guess that goes double for me! :)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Yeah, and if any of us were to truly consider the looming depression/recession/shit-show that is coming, we'd all be on the auction block with what we have now as well...

But screw it, you only live once, and I don't have many years left!

:)

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Yeah, and if any of us were to truly consider the looming depression/recession/shit-show that is coming, we'd all be on the auction block with what we have now as well...

But screw it, you only live once, and I don't have many years left!

:)
I'm not saving all my pennies for tomorrow, it may never come