Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2024 Jeep Gladiator Refresh Spotted

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
LOVE my Mojave and the only way I'd trade/sell it is if they offered it with a 392...or a Wrangler Mojave 392...!

It's their first "Desert Rated" Jeep and it absolutely shreds off-road/desert which is exactly what it was designed to do. It's ain't a 1/2 ton so don't expect it to do 1/2 ton shit; the Gladiator forums are full of idiots that talked themselves into it and do nothing but complain. "I can have a Jeep AND a pickup truck? Sign me up!" NOPE. You're doing it wrong...

I was initially a lil disappointed they didn't offer the Mojave with the diesel but in hindsight I dodged a bullet on that one. The diesels have been extremely problematic in the platform and that motor weighs approximately 150 pounds more than the gasser and that would have totally changed the off-road handling characteristics of the Mojave. I also never understood why there's no shortage of Mojave owner's that put massive bumpers/winches, wheels/tires and swap out the suspension for garbage, never mind turn the bed into an autistic nightmare of an overlander...either a stripped base model for mall crawlers or a Rubi for legit off-roaders is a better choice.

ANYWAY...typical Jeep/Stellantis "update"...not much to see here but no shortage of folks that will drop their model year old ones for the latest and greatest like it's a new iPhone...NEVER understood that either but whatever...
My only complaint is that the Mojave needs about 100 more HP.
And now with the Raptor Ranger getting 405 HP, I really hope Jeep looks into doing a 392 Gladiator.
Or a Hurricane 510 Mojave (not sure on what those weigh).

I talked with Americas Most Wanted about a swap 392/426 even the Hellcat, but then they just want to throw the 8 lug axles and all that other bull shit. They seemed confused when I said I wanted a TRX/Raptor killer.

I don't play in the sand much but I have kick ass farm trails that both the TRX and Gladiator just eat up. I just want better and faster.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
The mustang is actually kind of cool! I'd take one
Same.
AWD and supposedly supercharged. Thing will be a hoot

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
AWD for the win. Without doubt.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
Theyre probably one of the lamest looking vehicles on the road stock. Lift em and put some big rtires and they magically transform into something interesting.

The bed is incredibly small but it does have a bed and with the gate down u can haul a dirtbike or Mtn bike pretty easy. They must be popular cause I see the dam things everywhere.

I was hot on buying one till I drove one lol. Jeeps just arent for me. Too noisy and the interier are just lame AF and they have virtually no power lol but still pretty kool I guess when u modify them.

I like Speedy's comment on "Shoebox" lmao I never thought of it that way but thats a great description lol.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
That Mustang Raptor is the cats ass tho freaking love it!