Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2024 Jeep Gladiator Refresh Spotted

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Looks beefier.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Still looks like a shoe box IMO. Never saw the point but I must be in the minority since I see them everywhere around here.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I see a few hundred a day and about a thousand wranglers🤣🤣🤪
I like the shorter height grill with the raised lip around the slots. Looks much better.
Factory Warn winches in 24 and I really like the Rubicon 20th Anniversary with red leather seats and dash.

Last edited:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Warn, at least the few models still made in the US, are all I use.

Go out of my way to find those.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Still looks like a shoe box IMO. Never saw the point but I must be in the minority since I see them everywhere around here.
I don't really get it either...:unsure:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I've never understood it either, especially the ones that never go further off pavement than the owners lawn for washing.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I don't really get it either...:unsure:
I remember the original Jeep pick up way back when. It never seemed to catch on. But I think their brand name is better now, and seem to be doing reasonably well.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I remember the original Jeep pick up way back when. It never seemed to catch on. But I think their brand name is better now, and seem to be doing reasonably well.
I bought a jeep sahara back in 02...soft top... kept it 3 years...fun little toy...but I'm over that...

Snowman

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cranberry Twp
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
I don’t get it either. If you want a truck, get a truck. If you want a Jeep, get a Jeep. The Gladiator is too small to use as a truck, and well, it just isn’t a real Jeep.

And I say that after my wife drove one for a year and a half. I think it must have been 18 months of temporary insanity or something. She traded in her Audi Q7 for the JT, drove it for 18 months, and then traded it in on a Q8.

I’ll say one thing though, she got a TON of compliments on it. 100% bone stock too.

1686104515789.jpeg

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I cant tell shit. But then i dont follow that either.
The grille is different

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I don’t get it either. If you want a truck, get a truck. If you want a Jeep, get a Jeep. The Gladiator is too small to use as a truck, and well, it just isn’t a real Jeep.

And I say that after my wife drove one for a year and a half. I think it must have been 18 months of temporary insanity or something. She traded in her Audi Q7 for the JT, drove it for 18 months, and then traded it in on a Q8.

I’ll say one thing though, she got a TON of compliments on it. 100% bone stock too.

View attachment 107470
Mojave is bad ass.

I'd like to put a real long travel on it and swap in a V8 to make it a baby TRX.

The top is a lot easier to manage/take off/on vs the Wrangler.
Its not really any different than a Colorado or Tacoma in terms of truck use.

Mine is a stick. My girls love the thing and won't let me sell it. Its fine, because I can see the need for a 2500 in the horizon and I don't want to have to daily a truck like that.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
The Gladiator rides so much smoother than the Wrangler. I wish they would put the 392 in the Gladiator!! Wife wants one and if we get one it will be the Mojave as that package fits our needs and wants best!
My daughter and SIL have a Wrangler and they meet up with a big group of friends and do the off-road mudding thing quite often. You should see Jeep fest in Toledo in I believe August (don't quote me on that) it's awesome and I think we had like 14,000 Jeeps show up last year! It's a lifestyle for those that are truly into it. I enjoy them as a toy but prefer the Hellcat lifestyle:cool:;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
You could put a lift kit and muds on your hellcat.... ;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You could put a lift kit and muds on your hellcat.... ;)
Those meds are startin to get to you...o_O;);)

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
LOVE my Mojave and the only way I'd trade/sell it is if they offered it with a 392...or a Wrangler Mojave 392...!

It's their first "Desert Rated" Jeep and it absolutely shreds off-road/desert which is exactly what it was designed to do. It's ain't a 1/2 ton so don't expect it to do 1/2 ton shit; the Gladiator forums are full of idiots that talked themselves into it and do nothing but complain. "I can have a Jeep AND a pickup truck? Sign me up!" NOPE. You're doing it wrong...

I was initially a lil disappointed they didn't offer the Mojave with the diesel but in hindsight I dodged a bullet on that one. The diesels have been extremely problematic in the platform and that motor weighs approximately 150 pounds more than the gasser and that would have totally changed the off-road handling characteristics of the Mojave. I also never understood why there's no shortage of Mojave owner's that put massive bumpers/winches, wheels/tires and swap out the suspension for garbage, never mind turn the bed into an autistic nightmare of an overlander...either a stripped base model for mall crawlers or a Rubi for legit off-roaders is a better choice.

ANYWAY...typical Jeep/Stellantis "update"...not much to see here but no shortage of folks that will drop their model year old ones for the latest and greatest like it's a new iPhone...NEVER understood that either but whatever...

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
LOVE my Mojave and the only way I'd trade/sell it is if they offered it with a 392...or a Wrangler Mojave 392...!

It's their first "Desert Rated" Jeep and it absolutely shreds off-road/desert which is exactly what it was designed to do. It's ain't a 1/2 ton so don't expect it to do 1/2 ton shit; the Gladiator forums are full of idiots that talked themselves into it and do nothing but complain. "I can have a Jeep AND a pickup truck? Sign me up!" NOPE. You're doing it wrong...

I was initially a lil disappointed they didn't offer the Mojave with the diesel but in hindsight I dodged a bullet on that one. The diesels have been extremely problematic in the platform and that motor weighs approximately 150 pounds more than the gasser and that would have totally changed the off-road handling characteristics of the Mojave. I also never understood why there's no shortage of Mojave owner's that put massive bumpers/winches, wheels/tires and swap out the suspension for garbage, never mind turn the bed into an autistic nightmare of an overlander...either a stripped base model for mall crawlers or a Rubi for legit off-roaders is a better choice.

ANYWAY...typical Jeep/Stellantis "update"...not much to see here but no shortage of folks that will drop their model year old ones for the latest and greatest like it's a new iPhone...NEVER understood that either but whatever...
Your correct about the very little to see. Coming down the line you really couldn't tell a 23 from a 24 until the very end of the line. There are a ton of changes though. I work with the fixturing and end effectors that are used in the assembly process, every change in design requires a tooling change on our side also and there have been a ton of changes.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle