Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Hellcat having confusing battery issue please advise.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hmm. My '18 is still on it's original battery.

Maybe it's because there are no alligators gnawing on it? Or, it could be lack-of-heat related.
My 16 HC....original battery...18 Demon...second battery...

Member ID
Reactions
City
West Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
18’ TrackHawk
We have the worst dealership imaginable in Delray. I have lived here since before they purchased the lot. It's one of those scenarios where they are super busy and too cheap to expand to accommodate it. They know it too, have for years. I paid for everything to be covered in the beginning ( oil changes etc ) and legit take my car to a Valvoline drive through instead if that tells you anything. If I took this in there for that, those idiots would need 6 weeks for an appointment and then keep it for another 2-3 without calling.
Bring it up to Palm Beach Arrigo, take it to the truck side and ask for Tony Neterer and tell him James with the TrackHawk sent you, he’s a great guy and service rep and will get the SRT tech to troubleshoot your car.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
We canceled Sirius when they kept harping on getting vaxxed. We now use pandora and put up with the ads.
I pay for Pandora, well worth the "ad free".