Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2019 Charger Hellcat Octane Edition

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Dude relax it’s not your car. It’s mine. You don’t have to get wrapped around the axle... This makes my 6th SRT since 2007 and Second Hellcat in a year... I do know what Alcantara is. A fancy name for Cloth or Fake Suede. It’s like the fake leather they use to put in the inserts of dodge seats...I had one car ‘12 300 Srt8 with it and currently have an 18 Hellcat with it. Here is something from popular mechanics regarding Alcantara used in high end cars... “. For instance, remember Mercedes-Benz's late, great Maybach? The fat cat land yachts famously featured Alcantara in spots which were susceptible to cigar smoke stains, while real suede was reserved for more out-of-the-way areas.” They use it in areas where a cheap fabric is needed...

Regarding how much I paid for it, unless you are paying for it what does it matter to you? I also bought an RV a few years ago and trailer my Cat at times. You gonna get pissed or get condescending on how much I paid for that too. Want to bitch about my seats there too? 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Dude relax it’s not your car. It’s mine. You don’t have to get wrapped around the axle... This makes my 6th SRT since 2007 and Second Hellcat in a year... I do know what Alcantara is. A fancy name for Cloth or Fake Suede. It’s like the fake leather they use to put in the inserts of dodge seats...I had one car ‘12 300 Srt8 with it and currently have an 18 Hellcat with it. Here is something from popular mechanics regarding Alcantara used in high end cars... “. For instance, remember Mercedes-Benz's late, great Maybach? The fat cat land yachts famously featured Alcantara in spots which were susceptible to cigar smoke stains, while real suede was reserved for more out-of-the-way areas.” They use it in areas where a cheap fabric is needed...

Regarding how much I paid for it, unless you are paying for it what does it matter to you? I also bought an RV a few years ago and trailer my Cat at times. You gonna get pissed or get condescending on how much I paid for that too. Want to bitch about my seats there too? 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, such a butthurt old man.
Downvotes my post too, what a guy.....

buddy you came onto the forum looking for feedback, if you want a reach around and to plug your ears go to the local bar, putting cloth in the hc was a cost saving mechanism and you are too brain dead or stupid to see this, never have I seen a 70k car have cloth that belongs in a dodge dart, so good for you on purchasing a 2019, you spent delta 3-5k to upgrade to a new car with cloth seats just for a few upgrades, like I said to each their own, but don't cry on the forum when people call out the car for what it is?

You have never sat in any of those expensive cars, and again alcantara cost more than cloth.... please tell me you are not stupid enough to believe auto manufacturers would put leather in their headliners. Alcantara is cheaper than SUEDE not cloth which is what we are comparing... again at least know your facts before you open your mouth.

Like I said I sat in those houndstooth seats and they feel like a 90s camry, on top of this it stains, retains water, and smells so yes I would take alcantara over it, the only knock on alcantara is how poorly it wears but it looks like it belongs on a hellcat unlike the cloth that looks like it should be on an sxt or dart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, such a butthurt old man.
Downvotes my post too, what a guy.....

buddy you came onto the forum looking for feedback, if you want a reach around and to plug your ears go to the local gay bar, putting cloth in the hc was a cost saving mechanism and you are too brain dead or stupid to see this, never have I seen a 70k car have cloth that belongs in a dodge dart, so good for you on purchasing a 2019, you spent delta 3-5k to upgrade to a new car with cloth seats just for a few upgrades, like I said to each their own, but don't cry on the forum when people call out the car for what it is?

You have never sat in any of those expensive cars, and again alcantara cost more than cloth.... please tell me you are not stupid enough to believe auto manufacturers would put leather in their headliners. Alcantara is cheaper than SUEDE not cloth which is what we are comparing.... again at least know your facts before you open your mouth.

Like I said I sat in those houndstooth seats and they feel like a 90s camry, on top of this it stains, retains water, and smells so yes I would take alcantara over it, the only knock on alcantara is how poorly it wears but it looks like it belongs on a hellcat unlike the cloth that looks like it should be on an sxt or dart.
Holy shit dude you need help. I’ve never seen someone so wrapped around the freakin axle over somebody else’s car. FYI Alcantara wears great look at all the issues with the leather on the Hellcats. And AGAIN look at my post, the seats are getting re covered in leather.... So again I’m not sure why you feel like you need to insult over freakin car seats... Eat a freakin snickers dude and relax.....

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Redeye Charger
I love my cloth interior in my Octane edition. Haters gonna hate! I got mine in Octane Red exterior, which matches the calipers.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I love my cloth interior in my Octane edition. Haters gonna hate! I got mine in Octane Red exterior, which matches the calipers.
Awesome, the seatbelts and stitching too. Every SRT I’ve had going back to 2007 has had leather with cloth inserts or leather and Alcantara. I’d be happy with the seats. Mine are getting recovered in leather and the original houndstooth will be stored if I decide to trade in some day. Black leather with perforated leather inserts in the center seat and back. Red octane stitching and octane red Hellcat logo in the upper back.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Holy shit dude you need help. I’ve never seen someone so wrapped around the freakin axle over somebody else’s car. FYI Alcantara wears great look at all the issues with the leather on the Hellcats. And AGAIN look at my post, the seats are getting re covered in leather.... So again I’m not sure why you feel like you need to insult over freakin car seats... Eat a freakin snickers dude and relax.....
let's go buddy, after school I'll see you at the playground.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
let's go buddy, after school I'll see you at the playground.
I already told the dealer to cancel the deal because of the seats and I’m crying in the corner of my room 😁

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I already told the dealer to cancel the deal because of the seats and I’m crying in the corner of my room 😁
Your money, get what you want.
My 16 had leather, my 19 does not.
Very happy with it.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Hellcat Charger
Congrats! I almost got a White Knuckle Octane but the local stealership wouldn't budge on the price. Even with that consideration, I was about to pull the trigger until I found Koons. I like the feel of the leather a lot more than the cloth, it's a shame they didn't do red stitched leather, I would've got it for sure.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Congrats! I almost got a White Knuckle Octane but the local stealership wouldn't budge on the price. Even with that consideration, I was about to pull the trigger until I found Koons. I like the feel of the leather a lot more than the cloth, it's a shame they didn't do red stitched leather, I would've got it for sure.
I’ve noticed on car gurus that stealerships are raising prices on the 2019 Charger Hellcats now. A few here in FL jacked up pricing $10k over MSRP. After rebates they are still $3k over rebates.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
I wanted the cloth seats... but, I am weird like that.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
Post up some good pics, all that's on the web are Black and White Octane Editions!
The standard leather interior should have been kept for the Octane Edition, except it should have been standard with the Demonic red leather (which is actually much darker in person than the red you see in photos) except the door panels would stay black leather with the red stitching like is in the current Octane setup!

Last edited:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I’ve noticed on car gurus that stealerships are raising prices on the 2019 Charger Hellcats now. A few here in FL jacked up pricing $10k over MSRP. After rebates they are still $3k over rebates.
welcome to fca dealerships, 300ish charger hellcats still unsold, wonder if they do a firesale like in 2017.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I wanted the cloth seats... but, I am weird like that.
looks like I'll be seeing you on the playground too 🤣🤣🤣.

How's your team doing this season? sharks had a rough start so far but on the up and up.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
what did you end up getting? or are you still searching?

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
looks like I'll be seeing you on the playground too 🤣🤣🤣.

How's your team doing this season? sharks had a rough start so far but on the up and up.
We just put our (former) all star goalie on waivers as he's been decimated by injuries. But, we could be a .500 team again by the end of the night - LGD!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
We just put our (former) all star goalie on waivers as he's been decimated by injuries. But, we could be a .500 team again by the end of the night - LGD!
I’ll trade you Jim Rutherford the Penguins GM for some Hellcat valve stem caps.. He sucks and the Pens will be rebuilding for a long time with what he gave away.

Since we’ve been on seats it could be worse, This is what my Ram came with...

Attachments

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I’ll trade you Jim Rutherford the Penguins GM for some Hellcat valve stem caps.. He sucks and the Pens will be rebuilding for a long time with what he gave away.

Since we’ve been on seats it could be worse, This is what my Ram came with...
at least you two have a cup, we got motorheads sloppy 2nds who lost a cup and lost in the wcf, I wish they would fire him. And now we got 20 mil+ a year on 3 d men.

Regarding seats, this is what my interim hellcat replacement came with, these are the types of seats we should get in a 75k car

Attachments