Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

19 challenger redeye

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
MF runs like it looks finally(y);)
I didn't realize you had issues with your engine! :oops: Since mine is also a '19 it has me concerned. Don't get me wrong, mine is running great....and I suppose they all do... until they don't. What symptoms were you experiencing at first when you began having issues??

- And to the OP, I agree with others above. I wouldn't pull the trigger on any lawyers unless you have good reason to. It's under warranty, so let the dealer and SRT do their thing....

Last edited:

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
The dealership probably doesn't want the car in their facility with those Hellcat stickers on it. There, I said it.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi I need help please I purchased a 19 challenger redeye 15,000 miles and it had a valve train noise. I had it for months and bringing it to dealerships and finally found one I trust to work on it. They removed the blower and heads and changed the lifters. I got it back with new oil and parts. By the time I drove it almost 2 hrs home it was wrapping worse than I dropped it off. So I brought it back and they tore it down again to find metal particles in the upper and lower of the engine so the pulled the engine out and started following what SRT wanted and started a huge parts list new heads, crank , bearings, cam and so forth and I’m still waiting on SRT to get back to see what they are going to do. They changed people in charge of the claim. I just want to know what to do. It sucks I had the car for months put half cash down and can’t drive the car and paying payments on it and can’t even enjoy it. Is there a lawyer I can contact to make sure I get a great extended warranty on this car for the time that I own it. I won’t even put 5k miles on it a year. I find take it out in the rain and it sits in a heated and air conditioned garage. And I personalized it to me with tints vinyl and lots of other items. I’m at a loss for words. I will take any help I can get from the group please. Thank you Louie DeSiato

Louie, any updates?