Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

1,500+ Employees Take Early Retirement in Italy

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
My wife asked about a year ago about when she could retire. I said you could retire today, but we'll have to cut back on spending money on all those things you like (i.e. horse). She said "I'll keep working for a few more years"! :ROFLMAO:

The other problem is, I suggested we could move somewhere less expensive and she o_O She wants to stay here in the high rent district near her family...

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
There is merit to that..with our seasons as short as they are....it's always an issue of not enough time..or too much stuff...or a combination of both...as you know..I love to pick on you...strangely enough..in this instance...you actually make sense..:giggle::giggle:;)
You could always bring in someone to handle the day to day stuff and kind of ease out slowly🤷🏼‍♂️. Maybe work more in the winter when there’s not as much to do. I took a buyout from Mopar at the end of ‘22 and haven’t regretted it yet. My thought was if I got that bored I’d find another job but I keep plenty busy. I met up with some guys I used to work with the other night for a few beers, a few who’ve retired and a few still working, and they said it’s going to shit with all the cuts. I’m glad I left when I did.