Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tim Kuniskis is gone from Dodge, Ram

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Stellantis Announces Changes in Leadership Team

AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2024 – Stellantis today announced the following organizational changes, effective June 1, 2024.

Christine Feuell is appointed Ram brand CEO in addition to her current responsibility as Chrysler brand CEO, replacing Timothy Kuniskis who has decided to retire after nearly 32 years with the Company. Christine will continue to lead the electric transformation of the Chrysler brand and take the leadership of the Ram brand.

Matt McAlear is appointed Dodge brand CEO, replacing Timothy Kuniskis. Matt will become a member of the Top Executive Team. In his previous role, he led Dodge sales operations and has broad experience in the automotive industry as well as in the medical and digital sectors, providing him with the foundation to lead the Dodge brand.

“I want to take the opportunity to warmly thank Tim for his passion, commitment and contributions to Stellantis and in defining the vision of the future electrified Ram and Dodge brands. I wish him well in his retirement,” said Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares. “I am confident that Chris will continue the work of Tim in leading the iconic Ram brand. Matt will bring a fresh perspective, while continuing to draw on the heritage of our iconic Dodge brand and leading the transition of the brand toward a sustainable future.”

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I guess a person can only take so much.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2024 – Stellantis today announced the following organizational changes, effective June 1, 2024.

Christine Feuell is appointed Ram brand CEO in addition to her current responsibility as Chrysler brand CEO, replacing Timothy Kuniskis who has decided to retire after nearly 32 years with the Company. Christine will continue to lead the electric transformation of the Chrysler brand and take the leadership of the Ram brand.

Matt McAlear is appointed Dodge brand CEO, replacing Timothy Kuniskis. Matt will become a member of the Top Executive Team. In his previous role, he led Dodge sales operations and has broad experience in the automotive industry as well as in the medical and digital sectors, providing him with the foundation to lead the Dodge brand.

“I want to take the opportunity to warmly thank Tim for his passion, commitment and contributions to Stellantis and in defining the vision of the future electrified Ram and Dodge brands. I wish him well in his retirement,” said Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares. “I am confident that Chris will continue the work of Tim in leading the iconic Ram brand. Matt will bring a fresh perspective, while continuing to draw on the heritage of our iconic Dodge brand and leading the transition of the brand toward a sustainable future.”
Well..ya had to figure sooner or later they were gonna kick ole Timmy to the curb...NOW for sure were done...like him..or hate him..he served the performance segment well...for as long as he could...interesting to see where he surfaces...he's way too young to just ride off into the sunset

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Well..ya had to figure sooner or later they were gonna kick ole Timmy to the curb...NOW for sure were done...like him..or hate him..he served the performance segment well...for as long as he could...interesting to see where he surfaces...he's way too young to just ride off into the sunset
How do you know they kicked him to the curb? I have no interest in electric as I'm sure he didnt and would have retired also if I could with that change

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Exactly, he is only 57 years old!

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #6
How do you know they kicked him to the curb? I have no interest in electric as I'm sure he didnt and would have retired also if I could with that change
I think moving to the EV's would be just that....kicking him to the curb, just like they are with our Hellcats!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I think moving to the EV's would be just that....kicking him to the curb, just like they are with our Hellcats!
Again, someone in his position for many years should have the money to retire at 57

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

DEI hiring.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Again, someone in his position for many years should have the money to retire at 57
I doubt it's about the money...most people like him (I suspect)..are drivin...he will end up somewhere

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well once gone..he can effect no change..I still say he got booted;)

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #11
@vortecd I guess we will wait and see after June 1st to see what Tim will be doing or not doing.
People can retire from a job to move onto something else.

Kind of Like Jason Kelce retiring from the NFL/ Eagles after 13 seasons.
And now-
Kelce, the recently retired Philadelphia Eagles center, will join “Monday Night Countdown,” the pregame show for ESPN’s “Monday Night Football.”

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
Death Knell...

1715956710017.png

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
I'll give her kudos for my 300C. I love that car. My wife's Pacifica is also a great vehicle.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
@vortecd I guess we will wait and see after June 1st to see what Tim will be doing or not doing.
People can retire from a job to move onto something else.

Kind of Like Jason Kelce retiring from the NFL/ Eagles after 13 seasons.
And now-
Kelce, the recently retired Philadelphia Eagles center, will join “Monday Night Countdown,” the pregame show for ESPN’s “Monday Night Football.”
You can only play so long but talk about it football forever and make more. My point is with going all electric i think he left on his own. He could pop up else where if he thinks it fits him. People I work around that don't make any where near what he does are retiring at 60-62. No reason he couldn't unless he wants to keep working, I would be done

bennydodge

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hudson, Colorado
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
And the pussification of the Dodge brand is complete. I wouldn't want my name on this dumpster fire either...

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Watch Tim resurface at Ford now. Ford could use some help, and they still have the balls to build a V-8 car, so that might be a good new job for him.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
‘23 Demon
His talent sure isn’t needed to hang up the For Sale signs & turn off the lights. I do thank him for his part keeping these Hemi’s alive as long they did.

Billet Train

Founding Member
Firefighter
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Hell, I retired at 57 after 33yrs at a busy municipal fire dept. I can certainly understand Mr, Kuniskis retiring young and enjoying life. He's stepping out at the top of his game!

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #19
Watch Tim resurface at Ford now. Ford could use some help, and they still have the balls to build a V-8 car, so that might be a good new job for him.
I had that thought too!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City