Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
X

Last edited:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
So what is the difference between the S/P and the Demon brakes? I thought the 4 pots were 4 pots, regardless of which model.

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
How hard is it to swap Demon brakes over? I put Hellcat rotors and calipers on my '15 Scat (two cars ago lol). Bolted right up.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thanks for the update Ron and good luck to you.

You know, I really did enjoy my Scat Pack and raced it quite a bit with zero issues and the car ran strong and hard. The 392/A8 combo never feels slow. If you could get a 1320 way down in the lower $40ks...that would be sweet, maybe even below 40 but deals may not be as good as they were a year ago. After owning the Redeye now though it would be tough for me to go back. As you know I feel like I experience the shift hiccup with my car too, I may pick up your efforts there or just tune the car in a year or two and add a little boost.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thanks for the update Ron. I believe the other thread should be deleted also. All your post are deleted so it really makes no sense reading it

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Ron,

I like you but saying Phast Hemi post was offensive? Really, please elaborate, he said that the TCM is not locked so you can simply raise the shifts points to eliminate the whole problem causes you to delete the whole thread? Simple fix causes you to delete 33 pages of your comments. It appears to me that the grass is always greener on the other side when it comes to you, always a reason to sell a car and chase another one. I still have my 15 hellcat, I don't blame anyone for anything that happened to my cat, can you say the same?

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
Ron,

I like you but saying Phast Hemi post was offensive? Really, please elaborate, he said that the TCM is not locked so you can simply raise the shifts points to eliminate the whole problem causes you to delete the whole thread? Simple fix causes you to delete 33 pages of your comments. It appears to me that the grass is always greener on the other side when it comes to you, always a reason to sell a car and chase another one. I still have my 15 hellcat, I don't blame anyone for anything that happened to my cat, can you say the same?
I think he is referring to Phast's last post. That's the one with the "angry" emoji tagged to it.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
I think he is referring to Phast's last post. That's the one with the "angry" emoji tagged to it.
Ron, if that car runs 6.6 in the 1/8th at 3k da on the stock 93 tune, I highly doubt it is a lemon.

That being said, I ran both the 2.62 and 3.09 gears in my redeye on both the stock cal and a race cal. I think you may be barking up the wrong tree blaming the car. I've been able to get the car to hit the limiter on the 1-2 and / or the 2-3 by simply under or over inflating the tires depending on track and weather conditions...just sayin....

That is what he said, yes, lets delete 33 pages, he needs to be banned, LOL. If there is another outrageous post, please post it, we are turning into SNOWFLAKES

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
I put this here because this is where my last thread was and not really sure where I am going but it is likely a SRT RedEye Super Stock. Misc. ramblings:

I did ask them to delete that other thread and they did not.

I did post somewhat of an explanation in Post #1.

I removed all my info from that thread for various reasons but the trigger was Phast Hemi's post. I found that to be offensive and I HATE feeling like I have to go in there and defend myself.
I also did not want FCA getting free advertising for a Car that does not work right when being used for a valid purpose based on all the advertising and promoting.
I had sold the car so just maybe the thread should be deleted. Maybe not. Why promote a Car if it will not work right. If they are all like that? Any other 2020's that are set up on a good tire and prep NOT doing this? All the ones I know of making good passes are 19's.

Let’s talk about the possibilities of what went wrong:
That car actually had something wrong with it causing it to not be able to shift out of first gear at WOT or considerable delaying of the shift out of first gear.
Or, FCA tuned it to be right on the ragged edge and now you cannot make any changes to the car after you buy it. That would be wrong on so many levels.
Maybe I had a freakishly strong motor and the software could just not compensate. I sincerely doubt this but the car did have exceptional MPH despite the Hiccup. Now we have to hope we get a slow one so it will run right? NOT!

I found out the SRT SUPER STOCK gets SCAT PACK front brakes. NOT Demon front Brakes. Not sure why I had this misconception. This makes the allure of the Super Stock so much less for me. Not so much if the price reflects it.

So, I am likely to get a 1320, or a SRT Super Stock or possibly another Demon. With the $9,000+ loss on the RedEye I am seriously considering a 1320. So, let’s wait to see the price and other info coming out on the S/S. As many of you know, I really do not have money to burn. Your ideas?

This pic caught my eye. I keep staring at it. I don't know why but I have always just dug the 1320. If it had an all-aluminum 426 with more power from the factory I would be set.

View attachment 21083
Ron, I came on there to help you solve your problem.

You can blame the car all you want but I gave you a simple solution to your problem which was to go into the tcm, which is unlocked , and lower the shift points to validate your allegation. What did you do after right after that post? Deleted 31 pages of comments.
What did I say that made you think you needed to defend yourself? Nothing.
Makes one wonder if you ever really wanted to solve the alleged problem in the first place...

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Good luck to you @DRAGRCR , what ever direction you go.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
:rolleyes:
Ron, if that car runs 6.6 in the 1/8th at 3k da on the stock 93 tune, I highly doubt it is a lemon.

That being said, I ran both the 2.62 and 3.09 gears in my redeye on both the stock cal and a race cal. I think you may be barking up the wrong tree blaming the car. I've been able to get the car to hit the limiter on the 1-2 and / or the 2-3 by simply under or over inflating the tires depending on track and weather conditions...just sayin....

That is what he said, yes, lets delete 33 pages, he needs to be banned, LOL. If there is another outrageous post, please post it, we are turning into SNOWFLAKES
He deleted all his posts 4 days ago....Funny thing here is that he did not add the angry emoji to this post til today at 12:28pm.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
A lot less work this time.
What is going on with you? Are you going to post pages upon pages regarding buying a car, then post it is defective, then rinse and repeat?

It just gets old, real old, IMO

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Can someone please just delete both of these threads?

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ron,

I am pretty sure he knows the TCM is not locked;)

Last edited:

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Why not trade the redeye in on a S/S instead of selling and taking a beating?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Why not trade the redeye in on a S/S instead of selling and taking a beating?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: I wonder:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.