Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wiki threads

WIKI POST

Submissions and Feedback @ "Wiki & FAQ"
Staff Team
Member ID
Reactions
City
LIBRARY
State
CO
Country
United States
So it would seem apparent that the Wiki isn't getting much love. Part of that is the time required to dedicate to it has been lacking, however due to some down time I can put some effort into it. But I need more help, I can't generate all of the information without input from members. (That's you). ;)

Next, while threads like what was created for the Catch Can fittings are nice, they clearly take a lot of time to create and edit. So please realize that threads don't have to be lengthy, only accurate and useful. They literally could be as simple as an obscure part number (like was recently posted for the fuel rail clip). Or even a collection of part numbers and/or sources for parts, such as replacement plastic body clips.

Another thing that may have scared some people away was the concept that was put out about threads being fully vetted, perhaps this made members gun-shy about submitting. We still need the information to be accurate, but getting validation from other members isn't hard around here. It will likely given, but you can always actively ask for confirmation from another member or two, and it also doesn't take a dozen members to confirm your post! :)

The idea of the Wiki is to help out your fellow forum members with the information and time that you spent solving a problem, big or small. You know, what goes around comes around.

So, please either submit threads/posts, or even just suggest some that you've seen or used yourself.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County