Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

WideBody ScatPack Owners Post

trancein

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Plainfield
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 ScatPack WideBody (PCP)
I figured Ill start another thread here vs the old forum..... Post a pic of your WB SP, and anything related to it. Talk about whatever you want!!
20200613_185837.jpg

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Thinking about getting one as a new 12 month daily driver.

Its like pulling teeth to get a dealer to want to order anything around here. And the only WB HC with a manual was Hellraisin with orange calipers. Didn't care for the colors and large regional searches are not finding WB HC's with manuals.

Might step down to the Scat Packs as i have found about 9 of them relatively close to me with options i'd want.

OP
trancein

trancein

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Plainfield
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 ScatPack WideBody (PCP)
Thread Starter #3
yeah i had the same problem with mine last year, not many were around so I just ended up ordering one. i did shop around alot to get the best deal and talked to a lot of dealerships before one of them was actually willing to bite the deal that I was proposing.

Xylander

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tallahassee
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody Jailbreak
I sold my 2018 SP because I thought it was too slow. Granted, it was a fast car, nothing wrong with it, but 485hp is the lowest HP on any of my daily drivers I've owned in the past 8 years. I might be spoiled.