Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Who plans on purchasing a Ram 1500 TRX?

Who plans on purchasing a Ram 1500 TRX?

• Yes, when it's available

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Yes, in 1-2 years

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes, in 3-5 years

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Right now, I'm only worried about building my shop again. I'm in a financial position that lets me spend a little fun money. Gonna work on getting a compressor so I can start doing more work in there. Hopefully get back into a little body repair.

I've decided to hold off on getting an SRT... Just not financially a good idea for the moment, sadly... Though, my new salesman at Dishman Dodge is certainly pressing me on the new 2020 Hellraisin widebody they just got... If I had the money, I would certainly do it...
T man....did you see that Hellraisin in person...cleaned and detailed.???

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
T man....did you see that Hellraisin in person...cleaned and detailed.???
Of course. Brand new. He only showed it to me because my lady friend asked if he knew anything about the Challengers/Chargers. Turns out, he's a fan. I shocked him with my... Slight interest and knowledge of the cars. Blew his mind when I asked about the two Smoke Show models. "you're the only person to know the actual name since they released that color. That's awesome." Same with the Hellraisin.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Of course. Brand new. He only showed it to me because my lady friend asked if he knew anything about the Challengers/Chargers. Turns out, he's a fan. I shocked him with my... Slight interest and knowledge of the cars. Blew his mind when I asked about the two Smoke Show models. "you're the only person to know the actual name since they released that color. That's awesome." Same with the Hellraisin.
So just how cool is the Hellraisin in person:unsure:

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
So just how cool is the Hellraisin in person:unsure:
It's actually pretty damn good looking. Not as rich as Plum Crazy, but has the depth of Octane Red. At least to me, anyhow. It's certainly a unique color in the sun. On my next day off, I'll swing by and snag some photos.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Only if they made it in a two door standard cab model. four doors are too many!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Hutto
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Sublime Challenger Hellcat
I will get one but I will wait to see if Ford put 720 hp on the Raptor. Dodge won't bend over and let them win the hp war. Dodge will put 777 hp on the 2022 TRX.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I will get one but I will wait to see if Ford put 720 hp on the Raptor. Dodge won't bend over and let them win the hp war. Dodge will put 777 hp on the 2022 TRX.
Oh Ford already has the power but not the suspension set up and or I should say Shelby does. 770HP and lifted and or lowered and all are 4 wheel drive. I have this one on order and supposed to come in next month since it’s being built as we speak.
F32B1F0B-B254-4E59-B8C3-009EDF012F6D.jpeg
http://www.trucktrend.com/news/1912-shelby-f-150-super-snake-sport-specs-cost-0-60-time

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Of course you have it on order:p

Anywho, i love those Coyotes. Little factory supercharger and they spit out over 600hp and they give the damn thing a warranty too.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Methinks that truck hath a modern day verison of ladder bars, forsooth.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's actually pretty damn good looking. Not as rich as Plum Crazy, but has the depth of Octane Red. At least to me, anyhow. It's certainly a unique color in the sun. On my next day off, I'll swing by and snag some photos.
I am not crazy bout PCP...like it..but wouldn't own it..Love the octane..I'm really likin the raisin...but gotta see it in person...

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
I am not crazy bout PCP...like it..but wouldn't own it..Love the octane..I'm really likin the raisin...but gotta see it in person...
Go for a cruise and find a dealer that's got one. It's definitely worth seeing in person, my friend.

Xylander

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tallahassee
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody Jailbreak
It's not a truck, but it is Hellraisin. Car is fully waxed/detailed with cloudy sky in the first photo. It has a lot of flake in the paint and looks ENTIRELY different on a sunny day:

side.jpg

quarterfront.png

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
The more time I spend in my Raptor the more I love the truck. I keep thinking if it only had more power it would be perfect. That and if it sounded like a truck.

Damn Ram and their TRX for being the devil on my left shoulder giving me bad intentions. The more I look at the TRX the more I like (want) it. My wife could be really pissed at me come 2022!