Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Which seat color is your favorite?

Which seat color is your favorite?

• Black Laguna Leather

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Sepia Laguna Leather

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Black Nappa Leather / Alcantara

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Black Nappa Leather / Ruby Red Alcantara

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
If being considerate to others and respecting them is being a pussy, come find me and call me one to my face. Behind that fancy keyboard with that little mouse your tough.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
If being considerate to others and respecting them is being a pussy, come find me and call me one to my face. Behind that fancy keyboard with that little mouse your tough.
I think you misunderstood? I did not mean that being nice or considerate is being a puss! I said people need to grow some thicker skin and accept the truth and stop being a puss. You should not have to lie to people to save their feelings, that is why we are in the boat we're in. If being nice or supportive is intended to help them improve or learn, then fine but just to make them "feel" better? Nope

This was in reference to the comment about seeing some junk. My dad had a body shop and I worked for him and sometimes people NEED to be told their junk is junk!! Might save them some embarrassment and even lots of money down the road!

Last edited:

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
The one I'm sitting in.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I think you misunderstood? I did not mean that being nice or considerate is being a puss! I said people need to grow some thicker skin and accept the truth and stop being a puss. You should not have to lie to people to save their feelings, that is why we are in the boat we're in. If being nice or supportive is intended to help them improve or learn, then fine but just to make them "feel" better? Nope

This was in reference to the comment about seeing some junk. My dad had a body shop and I worked for him and sometimes people NEED to be told their junk is junk!! Might save them some embarrassment and even lots of money down the road!
Well the deal is those people love their stuff many of us say is junk. I have seen them, talked with them and they love what they have created. They probably talk about the guys who have more say “modern” stuff in other ways to their friends. Here we have folks who like different colors and combo‘s that some of us could puke over. Look at some of those Jailbreaks. Their gross! But I just won’t tell another man his beloved ride is gross to my eye. That’s just me.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Well the deal is those people love their stuff many of us say is junk. I have seen them, talked with them and they love what they have created. They probably talk about the guys who have more say “modern” stuff in other ways to their friends. Here we have folks who like different colors and combo‘s that some of us could puke over. Look at some of those Jailbreaks. Their gross! But I just won’t tell another man his beloved ride is gross to my eye. That’s just me.
I can understand and agree with that

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I don't see the point in walking up to someone and telling them that their stuff is ugly but when someone asks for your opinion, I feel that your opinion should be given. Too many people ask for an opinion when they should be asking for compliments.

feelings.jpg

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Perfect answer MJS73. The best color is what pleases you, and if your sitting in a Hellcat car it means your happy with your choice of colors. Also if someone asks your thoughts on their color choices, build, mod or whatever they should be prepared hear compliments or dislikes, because after all they asked.

Variety can be good. I try to keep a open mind to a certain point. Hellcat world would’t be as cool if all of the cars were shot the same color paint, stitched with same color interior, available in only one model and optioned the same way.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
I have the black Laguna in my Smoke Show but I think the sepia Laguna looks insane...with the right color exterior, not sure it would look good with mine though.

A blackout interior makes for a driver-centric focus; all business IMO, which works very well with these cars. Real CF accents or other smaller interior trim pieces give some much needed contrast, but I think almost everyone would agree that the interiors of these cars are a little dated and could stand much improvement.

LOVE my Hurst shifter, definitely looking at adding a CF steering wheel at some point:

https://www.americanmuscle.com/challenger-custom-oem-carbon-fiber-steering-wheel-vz101784dl.html

I see a LOT of YouTube Hellcat focused guys rocking the one with the LED display in the top of the wheel...that's a lil too F1 for me! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.americanmuscle.com/chal...eering-wheel-led-dash-display-vz101781dl.html