Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

We Don't Suck?!

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I don't know , it doesn't seem like very good recognition to me ?

"The 2005 Mustang walked so that the Challenger could run. No car better illustrates that everything the car industry tells you is a lie. The Challenger is a cobbled-together mishmosh of tech and platforms that go back to Mercedes in the 1990s. The engines are big and suck gas. There are no facelifts or updates of any meaningful measure. There is no “new and improved” here. There is no eco anything. There is only thick gravy cascading down on a plate of turkey. The whole world gobbled it up."

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Thread Starter #3
I don't know , it doesn't seem like very good recognition to me ?

"The 2005 Mustang walked so that the Challenger could run. No car better illustrates that everything the car industry tells you is a lie. The Challenger is a cobbled-together mishmosh of tech and platforms that go back to Mercedes in the 1990s. The engines are big and suck gas. There are no facelifts or updates of any meaningful measure. There is no “new and improved” here. There is no eco anything. There is only thick gravy cascading down on a plate of turkey. The whole world gobbled it up."
I believe that is called a shit sandwich: Good-Bad-Good.

Challenger took off and made no excuses or apologies for being what it is: a big serving of awesome.