Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Vibration Issues Solved

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
After much consideration, I decided to stay with OEM wheels (for now) and got myself some PS4s. I've been having road force vibrations in the steering wheel at 77-80 mph. Only thing I was disliking about the Hellcat as I drive at 77-80 mph all the time.

PS4s have made my Hellcat great again. Smooth as can be. Very glad it wasn't something else. They ended up using the Hunter Elite roadforce on 2 of the 4 wheels.

Just wanted to update as others have had such issues. Luckily it was the P-Zeros and not something suspension related. Have a great night all. Haven't had a chance to run them in the canyon or do any hard pulls yet to compare to P-Zeros...but that will be posted soon. Night all.

20190905_063335.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thanks for sharing!

WildCat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kakastan
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
...for all that the name of Pirelli carries with it, I've not been impressed - at all - with them.
Glad you found & resolved the issue!

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
...for all that the name of Pirelli carries with it, I've not been impressed - at all - with them.
Glad you found & resolved the issue!
Agree. Cooler>>>colder weather not that far away and I'm already dreading putting the Pirelli A/S back on. They are awful.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
After much consideration, I decided to stay with OEM wheels (for now) and got myself some PS4s. I've been having road force vibrations in the steering wheel at 77-80 mph. Only thing I was disliking about the Hellcat as I drive at 77-80 mph all the time.

PS4s have made my Hellcat great again. Smooth as can be. Very glad it wasn't something else. They ended up using the Hunter Elite roadforce on 2 of the 4 wheels.

Just wanted to update as others have had such issues. Luckily it was the P-Zeros and not something suspension related. Have a great night all. Haven't had a chance to run them in the canyon or do any hard pulls yet to compare to P-Zeros...but that will be posted soon. Night all.

View attachment 2793
I predict you will really like them after a spirited drive through some twisties.

McLovin

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Planning on buying a set over the winter myself.

Let us know your impressions of them and thanks for sharing!