Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Third Time’s the Charm

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
I’m picking up my third Hellcat Saturday. I’ve been looking since last winter. I looked at some new ones but in the end am going with another 15. It’s a pitch black M6 with Laguna Leather and a little over 3,000 miles. I wanted Sepia and Brass Monkeys but I have a set of factory reproduction Brass Monkeys I’ll run all seasons on in the winter. Was hoping to get it a little cheaper but feel good about getting such a pristine car for 45k. Will be glad to be a full fledged member again.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I’m picking up my third Hellcat Saturday. I’ve been looking since last winter. I looked at some new ones but in the end am going with another 15. It’s a pitch black M6 with Laguna Leather and a little over 3,000 miles. I wanted Sepia and Brass Monkeys but I have a set of factory reproduction Brass Monkeys I’ll run all seasons on in the winter. Was hoping to get it a little cheaper but feel good about getting such a pristine car for 45k. Will be glad to be a full fledged member again.

Congratulations!

Maybe we can do the Johnson's corner thing now...

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Nice, congrats! Pix when available.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
15 m6 w brass monkeys here also. Awesome car, congrats and post pics!

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
If you found a cheaper one it may not be a better one! Enjoy it!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
3000 miles???..the original owner probably never even got to fart on the seats...nice buy...

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Good job!
More fun coming!

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Congrats. That Black with black Laguna leather's gotta look "bad'. Good luck, and yes pics.

OP
N

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
Thread Starter #9
Here is a picture of my new to me Hellcat and my Whippled Boss 302. I think the Boss is a little faster but I missed the torque and room in the Hellcat. I'm 6'5" and as much as I enjoy driving the Boss it definitely can't compare to the Hellcat in the comfort department.

Attachments

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Congrats on the Hellcat. Those are a couple of real nice cars you have in the stable!