Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FS Stock 2016 Hellcat rims and tires.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Asheboro
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WBHCRE
I have my 2016 Wheels off my B5 Hellcat for sale. I'll never use them. They have the stock Pirelli's on them Tire wear, probably 80% on the fronts and 60% on the rears. They are the p zero's. Never curbed, no damage. I liked the 2017 five spokes better, so these came off. I'd prefer a close to local pickup/ meet. Make me an offer. I'm selling some other takeoff stuff too on some other threads.
L J

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Pictures required please.
(Rules)

OP
ljaviation
Member ID
Reactions
City
Asheboro
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WBHCRE
Thread Starter #3
Never curbed. I took these off in 2017, so they were on the car a year. No dents scratches. First reasonable offer. I'd rather not ship, but if need be buyer must pay shipping. I'm cleaning my shop up a bit.

L J

Attachments

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Worst way to sell something is to let people lowball you. You say make an offer. They offer $500. You get mad. They say 'hey you said make an offer'...
Post a price.

OP
ljaviation
Member ID
Reactions
City
Asheboro
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 WBHCRE
Thread Starter #5
Slowpoke, I said a reasonable offer. I'm not going to waste time getting mad. How about $1200 for the 4 wheels with the tires. Does that sound reasonable? I figure if someone can use a set for either winter shoes or need some extra wheels. I'd rather not ship, but buyer will pay shipping if needed. I don't really have the time to box up.

L J