Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stage kits

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
All things considered, for those of us with Hellcats (not RE), especially for those out of warranty I see little advantage to the Stage kits.

Looks to me like they do the PCM unlock, provide a rebranded 180 deg. t-stat, K&N filter, Litens pulley/belt & Diablo tuner with a canned tune.
Betting you can get all that + a custom tune from Jon for about the same $$ and likely get more HP out of the deal too boot !

IMO DC screwed the pooch on this one, the window of interest has come & gone and there are better options out there for those of us no longer covered by the factory warranty (a group that gets larger by the day !).
Agreed except that it would also be emissions compliant with a Carb number. While living in this Comi hell hole I have to worry about this.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Agreed except that it would also be emissions compliant with a Carb number. While living in this Comi hell hole I have to worry about this.
Cali...nothin like commin home from work...only to swim in a cesspool:rolleyes:

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
When I moved from MIch in '88 I could have gone to CA or FL - I decided on FL ....................

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bergen County
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
When I moved from MIch in '88 I could have gone to CA or FL - I decided on FL ....................

You have chosen well..... :)