Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

OST Dyno - Unlocked PCM's with Preloaded Custom Tune

ostmike

Vendor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Portersville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat
Do you want to simplify your performance modification/upgrade process? We are providing an option to make it even easier!
Are you uncomfortable with loading tunes or datalogging?
Although you will eventually need to become familiar with using a computer we can get you up and running without the need to understand this process immediately.

This offering is designed for the DIY individual or shop that can make the mechanical modifications but are unfamiliar with tuning this platform.

We have been using this process in the shop as well as offering it to remote customers and shops with great results. To utilize this offering you will need to purchase a remote tune from us as well as an unlocked PCM.

This option will allow you to make the upgrades to your vehicle (injectors, pulleys, cam etc.) and simply plug the OST Dyno PCM in and go.

Having completed several hundred of these tunes both locally and remotely since 2015 there is very little fine tuning needed.

When using this process in the shop, the preloaded PCM is installed in the vehicle, the cars start and run like stock, Micah straps it to the dyno and the majority of the time there are few if any changes to the tune required.

To utilize this offering you will need to purchase a remote tune from us as well as an unlocked PCM: https://shop.ostdyno.com/shop/hellcat-demon-trackhawk/

Here is the link for the "Preloaded Custom Tune" option. After purchasing the PCM and Remote Tune just add this to your cart with the appropriate choice (See option on the page this link directs you to): https://shop.ostdyno.com/shop/shop/...tuning/unlocked-pcm-w-pre-loaded-custom-tune/

Last edited:

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Mike would there be any point in just getting a tune without doing anything else such as a pulley swap? I would be interested in an unlocked tuned ECU with a tune that would be just plug and play on an otherwise stock wide body Hellcat. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ostmike

ostmike

Vendor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Portersville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
Mike would there be any point in just getting a tune without doing anything else such as a pulley swap? I would be interested in an unlocked tuned ECU with a tune that would be just plug and play on an otherwise stock wide body Hellcat. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Absolutely! Especially if you combine a race fuel tune with a TCM tune. As long as you have sticky tires you will see a 60' and ET gain.
Reach out to Speedy. I believe he has this exact scenario well documented when we tuned his Hellcat in stock form.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Interesting. I didn't realize Speedy got a tune before the pulley swap.
I have been thinking about doing the same as StingrayZ51

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
I don’t track the car but would love some more power. I’m just not sure I want to do the injectors, pulley and tune yet. I did a tune and headers on my C7 and it really woke the car up. And being able to put the stock computer back in is appealing. Mike could you PM a price please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ostmike

ostmike

Vendor
7 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Portersville
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Hellcat
Thread Starter #6
I don’t track the car but would love some more power. I’m just not sure I want to do the injectors, pulley and tune yet. I did a tune and headers on my C7 and it really woke the car up. And being able to put the stock computer back in is appealing. Mike could you PM a price please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For pricing please go to our website, add the components you need (there are several options even for a stock vehicle) and the total will be displayed in your cart.
https://shop.ostdyno.com/shop/hellcat-demon-trackhawk/

You will need to add the unlocked PCM, a remote tune (with or without TCM tuning), then select the "Preloaded Tune" option and choose the tuning module option you prefer.