Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ordering a superstock. Any thoughts?

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Well, figured id get one before they're gone. Can't touch a nice demon for under 140k. And a dragpak isn't streetable. Rather than mod my charger, I'd rather swap those parts into this for a faster than a demon dragpak I can drive on the street. No warranty needed I'll pin the crank, swap pulleys and mod this into a streetable drag racing car. Keep the seats, and all the creature comforts. Add a nice cage and parachute and other necessities.

Thinking ill sell all the stock parts right away and just get the ones I really need right off the gate.

Do it once, do it right.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the input

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Order what fits how you're going to use it.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Well, figured id get one before they're gone. Can't touch a nice demon for under 140k. And a dragpak isn't streetable. Rather than mod my charger, I'd rather swap those parts into this for a faster than a demon dragpak I can drive on the street. No warranty needed I'll pin the crank, swap pulleys and mod this into a streetable drag racing car. Keep the seats, and all the creature comforts. Add a nice cage and parachute and other necessities.

Thinking ill sell all the stock parts right away and just get the ones I really need right off the gate.

Do it once, do it right.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the input
you no longer need a cage until under 9.0 and over 150mph on new cars.
I wouldn't put a cage in the car unless you really plan to make it run to 8.50s

https://www.thedrive.com/accelerato...g-racing-factory-9-second-cars-without-a-cage

OP
covidcommander

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Thread Starter #4

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
I myself am not ordering any parts for the new SS until the window sticker can be downloaded.